Biomutant - Official May The Furrth Trailer - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Biomutant - Official May The Furrth Trailer

Default Biomutant - Official May The Furrth Trailer

May 4th, 2021, 21:05
IGN presents a new Biomutant trailer:

Biomutant - Official May The Furrth Trailer

loading…

More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
+1:

May 5th, 2021, 00:14
They broke the continuity at the 50 second mark!
IMMERSION BROKEN!!!
Where weapon go?! So many questions!
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

May 5th, 2021, 04:08
Squirrel with a toilet bursh!!! Ow boy, goody i hope i can use Loofah as well.
Last edited by Dolby; May 5th, 2021 at 04:35.

Dolby

Watcher

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

May 5th, 2021, 05:02
I don't feel like that trailer did them any favors.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 113 Post(s)

May 5th, 2021, 13:29
I didn't like this trailer but really hope the game is good.

Denril

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 5th, 2021, 16:50
It seems like we're seeing more furies-like RPGs of late. Soon we'll probably see a game based on the Redwall series.

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

May 6th, 2021, 00:25
I think I'll skip this one because I'm not 10 nor female.
However, it'll certainly appeal to a wide audience and likely to show up on Game Pass by the holidays. If so, I'll pop a few of my girlfriend's birth control pills and give it a shot.

Vindicator

Primordial Dragon

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

May 6th, 2021, 00:37
Originally Posted by Vindicator View Post
I think I'll skip this one because I'm not 10 nor female.
However, it'll certainly appeal to a wide audience and likely to show up on Game Pass by the holidays. If so, I'll pop a few of my girlfriend's birth control pills and give it a shot.
Yep, you're definitely very mature and extremely manly. Me too. Those sissies and their talking animals, huh? What dummies. Welp, back to our games about wizards and dragons.

JFarrell71

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)

May 6th, 2021, 01:09
Originally Posted by JFarrell71 View Post
Those sissies and their talking animals, huh?
Hey, no need to get defensive; to each his own.
I'm not going to judge you for loving teddy bears when you were young, or rpgs with furries at fifty. Who knows, it might be a great game.

Vindicator

Primordial Dragon

May 6th, 2021, 02:30
Hey, no need to get defensive; to each his own.
I'm not going to judge you for loving teddy bears when you were young, or rpgs with furries at fifty. Who knows, it might be a great game.
It's disappointing when nerds who hang out on a site called RPGWatch, people with hobbies that a lot of so called adults look down on, can turn around and belittle some chosen subset of nerds that are supposedly beneath them. "Not going to judge", that's a laugh.

JFarrell71

SasqWatch

May 6th, 2021, 03:30
Bah. Its just opinions. No need to get twisted out of shape.
I can easily play as a furry animal (within reason) yet can't play an evil character.

Birth control didn't change my aversion to evil characters btw.
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!
Last edited by Wisdom; May 6th, 2021 at 03:45.

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

May 6th, 2021, 03:37
Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
Bah. Its just opinions. No need to get twisted out of shape.
It's not, though. There's some really clear messages in his "opinion." If you're older than 10 and you are interested in the game, there's something wrong with you. If you're a man and you're interested in the game, there's something wrong with you. If you're a woman, you naturally have to love games about animals that a man older than 10 would raise up his nose at. Opinions are great. Telling people who might be browsing this site and thinking "this looks cool" that they're a child for thinking that is not, at least not to me.

I'm not even interested in Biomutant. Not because I think you're a childish girl if you are, but just because the gameplay doesn't appeal. I just don't think judgmental comments like that one are healthy for a forum.

"I can easily play as a furry animal (within reason) yet can't play an evil character. "

Do you express that by writing "I'm not a psychopath who has never been loved, so I won't be playing Tyranny"? If not, it's not equivalent.

JFarrell71

SasqWatch

May 6th, 2021, 05:08
If you're older than 10 and you are interested in the game, there's something wrong with you.
But this is the essence of an opinion. He thinks theres something wrong with you. Who cares what a nameless stranger may or may not think of you? I'll bet he would think it even if it wasn't posted

"I can easily play as a furry animal (within reason) yet can't play an evil character. "

Do you express that by writing "I'm not a psychopath who has never been loved, so I won't be playing Tyranny"? If not, it's not equivalent.
You are correct. It is pretty funny tho. I think I'll use that for the next game that features evil lol.
--

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

May 6th, 2021, 13:39
JFarrell is right though. It is far more than just an opinion. It is judgemental and also a sexist remark.
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 160 Post(s)

May 6th, 2021, 14:14
Not surprised though as I brought up something similar, and got the same responses from a certain unnamed poster. Moving on since I contributed nothing to this thread.

Link - https://www.rollingstone.com/culture…stream-932924/

For the record I have minimal interest and I'm glad others see something they like.

Guess that makes me an Anti-Furry or Anti-Anthropomorphic Bigot.
--
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." & "What is the secret to eternal happiness? To not argue with fools."
Last edited by Couchpotato; May 6th, 2021 at 15:06.

Couchpotato

Armchair Contrarian

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)

May 6th, 2021, 14:55
To furry or not to furry, that is the question.

Nereida

Mentioned: Post(s)

May 6th, 2021, 16:49
It's surprising what people are offended by these days. A few years ago, my comment would've elicited a chuckle. It was never meant to be demeaning to anyone. There is nothing wrong with you if you like furry rpgs. The same can't be said for those who can't tolerate opinions differing from their own.

Vindicator

Primordial Dragon

May 6th, 2021, 17:34
Hey, if the character creation screen is rather involved and I can create my own, mutated penguin, wolverine or polar bear, I could see myself spending hours in the creation menu alone, not even counting the time I'd be romping around, seeking mayhem. A lad can dream!

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)

May 6th, 2021, 20:17
The same can't be said for those who can't tolerate opinions differing from their own.
The same old tune of the self-avowed free speech avenger. Or vindicator, I guess.

But there's a world of difference between "I don't enjoy games with anthropomorphic animals" and "I don't enjoy games with anthropomorphic animals and if you do you're a dumb baby." I know you understand the distinction, because it's an obvious one and you're not a literal idiot. So we're left with you just don't care and will happily go on needlessly insulting people and thinking it gives you integrity.

JFarrell71

SasqWatch

May 6th, 2021, 20:24
It's surprising what people are offended by these days. A few years ago, my comment would've elicited a chuckle. It was never meant to be demeaning to anyone. There is nothing wrong with you if you like furry rpgs. The same can't be said for those who can't tolerate opinions differing from their own.
A few years ago it was fine to torture people when they said the Earth wasn't the center of the Universe or burn women at the town center accused of witchery. Guess antiquated people with antiquated ideals get debunked and forgotten in the past as times change, who would have figured. Especially when you make dumb sexist comments that don't contribute to a civil conversation in any way.

To be fair with you, I did have a laugh when you pretended you have a girlfriend to steal birth control pills from, considering your mindset. In a way, you achieved that laugh you wanted to induce. Just not the way you thought.

But I guess you are alright with that, because all you wanted is some attention from someone, anyone at all, and now you got it, right? Well enjoy yourself, this one is on me.

Nereida

Mentioned: Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Biomutant - Official May The Furrth Trailer