The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

The Friday run was fairly exhausting to the end. I could barely keep my eyes open, yet I had to disarm 20 traps … :lol:

And, by the way, Alrih got level 11 … Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for her to use the voice at the end of a quest … ;)

I've been doing a bit of a clean up, and noticed that Alrih didn't have the Silver Flame Trinket with her. Too bad since it isn't likely that I'll do these Necro quests again in the next time … Maybe if I can solo them …

And what a good coincidence that I had just crafted 2 "Underwater Action" (strange name, somehow) rings just last week ... ;)

I'm not absolutely sure whether I'll paricipate next Friday, because i want to go on a tiny vacation during the following week … Only a few days, though.

If you managed to play through the Necro 2 flagging quests then you can take level 11. Cm, Azraelck and I already took level 11.

Good to hear that the new trapper ring you got made it possible for Alrih to find traps now.

We didn't finish the flaggers and I'm no-where near level 11. Alrik, you only need the amulet with you for the last quest, so it's not yet an issue.

If you managed to play through the Necro 2 flagging quests then you can take level 11. Cm, Azraelck and I already took level 11.
Not so. Our side didn't do the 4th flagging quest yet (Shadow King). We also skipped Stromvaulds in order to stay somewhat close to your group, which is contributing to Corwin's lack of progress. Need to sit on taking that level for one more quest.

We didn't finish the flaggers and I'm no-where near level 11. Alrik, you only need the amulet with you for the last quest, so it's not yet an issue.

We need to move you to the reaper group where I am in for more xp despite your frost spells cancelling out my fire spells. :) Then you will soon catch up with the others.

Not so. Our side didn't do the 4th flagging quest yet (Shadow King). We also skipped Stromvaulds in order to stay somewhat close to your group, which is contributing to Corwin's lack of progress. Need to sit on taking that level for one more quest.

We don't need Stromvauld's Mine for favor since we did Caverns of Corromar. We will have 150 House K favor after von 3-4

It's possible to farm Shadow Crypt doing something like R1 + E + H or just E + H to get those behind on XP closer to the others. The 8 gear run there can be done really fast. No traps in there so we could quickly do it with those who are left behind XP wise. Shadow Crypt gives a HUGE amount even when repeating at a different difficulty.

If we group is strong enough we can use the duo run when one group goes east and the other west making it even faster. When doing past life runs people often run this something like R1, R1, R1, E, E, E, H, H, N, N. It's that good on XP. We won't since we would like to do some other level 9 quests, but it's good enough to get all to level 11 if left behind.

Looks like we've fixed my mic problem. As Az suspected a Win 10 update was to blame; it switched my mic off internally so no app could use it!! Fortunately my son knew what the issue was immediately; seems the same thing happened to him recently.

We don't need to fear software viruses. What we should fear is Windows updates.

Most of the PC issues I have had the last 20 years or so are because of Windows updates messing up something. Quite a few of the KB updates have to be rolled back to fix unforeseen issues. It seems like Microsoft are using their users as beta testers of their patches and updates.

More patches and updates so get on early if you can, not long but is a few min. May take Corwin a bit longer with his current set up.

In my favourite computing magazine, the c't , there is the opinion held - and shared, as far as i know - that Microsoft has really BAD testing of patches, and that Home Edition users are treated like beta testers.

As for grouping, I'm back now from an incredibly silent and great one-week-vacation in a really, really small village where we have relatives, but I'm enormously tired and exhausted right now because i had tro help my father with gardening again. Seriously, it needs to be made once every 1-2 months, and he is getting old.

So, please don't be surprised if I oversleep (is that the right word ?) the Friday Run again.

My char, Alrih, could take level 11 now. Didn't do it because of vacation.

An highly interesting article on how the Warlock's "Eldritch Pulse Colour" is made up by the engine : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/516290-Eldritch-Aura-Pulse-Color

And, besides :
DDO Bonus Days bring you a +10% Reaper XP Boost, now through July 5th!

DDO Store Sales: July 2nd - 9th
Introducing: Hidden Potential Elixirs!

These new loot boosts increase your chance to get random loot with a fourth affix effect! Called Hidden Potential Elixirs, they are available in Lesser/Greater/Sovereign sizes that offer increasing opportunity to get a fourth affix on random treasure from chests. Available in three and six hour versions. This effect only applies to your own treasure pulls. The effect timer pauses while you are in public areas.

Double Bonus Points Plus continues!
Available now through July 6th.
Get either a Lesser or Greater Elixir of Discovery with your purchase!

Summer Sails are now underway!
New special discounts every week in July. This week:
35% off Falconry Universal Enhancement Tree
50% off Gnome race and Character Slots
75% off Heroic Learning Tomes
Now through July 9th!

Rise Again!
Get 20% off
Select Reincarnation Items
Healing Items
Spell Point Potions
Quest XP Elixirs
Now through July 9th!

Weekly Coupon
Wand of Slow
Coupon Code: SLOWDOWN
Now through July 9th!

Another update hit this week, not long but heads up. Corwin, need you to promote one or 2 toons if you would.

Is anyone of you on the permadeath Hardcore Server ?

Going to be out Friday, going to KY in AM.

The Mysterious Remnants vendor is now back for a short time. Get your rare death ward or FOM pots now before he leaves again. 10000 remnants for each.

Uh. I still don't have that much remants - but I still have several from the Mabar/Night Revels Event.

Looks like we're on the lvl6 alts, then. Either continuing Tangles or knocking out Sharn chain, or more likely both.

Back
Top Bottom