Xenonauts 2 - Demo released on GOG

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
GOG have the Xenonauts 2 demo available to download now but you will need GOG Galaxy to download it.

Description
About: This is the free public pre-alpha of Xenonauts 2 - a very early build of the game intended for gameplay and stability testing. This demo requires GOG Galaxy to download and will NOT grant a copy of the final game (it will be deleted once the game moves into the paid alpha stage.
More information.

I liked Xenonauts but beside "better" graphics and moving to Unity what is the point of Xenonauts 2?

I liked Xenonauts but beside "better" graphics and moving to Unity what is the point of Xenonauts 2?
There will be some new things in the game around how it is going to play.

Kind of disappointed by this Galaxy required nonsense. Otherwise, I'm glad to see a demo of anything these days.

There will be some new things in the game around how it is going to play.

I heard he's going to include some new maps, in addition to the 4 created for Xenonauts.

Does it make me an entitled whiner that I don't want to install a GOG client to play this demo? Why not release it as a torrent? It would mean additional exposure and expense-free distribution.

I never managed to play Xenonauts, but looking at a let's play makes it look quite clunky.

I had bought the game a long time ago, but never started it.
The demo for Xenonauts 2 does not make it look amazingly better.

It'll be on my to-try list for some point in the future.

I never managed to play Xenonauts, but looking at a let's play makes it look quite clunky.

I had bought the game a long time ago, but never started it.
The demo for Xenonauts 2 does not make it look amazingly better.

It'll be on my to-try list for some point in the future.
Xenonauts is more for people that enjoy old UFO more than new Xcom.
It has a couple of major drawbacks but it was still fun to play. I hope Xenonauts 2 fixes some of those.

Have played original XCOM, but never played Xenonauts before, I tried the demo. I must confess to being impressed as it really harkened back to the original. I will be keeping an eye out for this title in the future.

Back
Top Bottom