RPGWatch - Happy New Year

HNY!

Having raclette for almost 6 hours now. Thanks Switzerland (was it you?) for this invention. And thanks to the French guys for the red wine and the Scots for the scotch! :)

Happy New Year!

I'm actually getting all my books sorted. They've been in pretty randomized since I moved in <ahem> over 10 years ago. Tomorrow, I'll resolve to get all my books in order, put the last ones in place, and have a happy AND smug New Years! ;)

Happy New Year everyone!

It is 32 minutes till our version of this holiday, so Happy New Year almost :D

Happy New Year, Watchers! May the new year bring us all a lot of cool games to play and bicker over!

Happy New Year!

I'm actually getting all my books sorted. They've been in pretty randomized since I moved in <ahem> over 10 years ago. Tomorrow, I'll resolve to get all my books in order, put the last ones in place, and have a happy AND smug New Years! ;)

I have a 100+ collection of paperbacks from the same publisher with only the book's and author's name on the cover. But every one of them is different color. Like, there are 20 or so blue ones but every single one is a different shade of blue. I tried organizing them by color but spent too much time thinking where should each shade go. I gave up and sorted them by title instead.

I tried organizing them by color but spent too much time thinking where should each shade go.
Where each shade should go? That's easy! Let's let Kermit & Debbie Harry explain:

Lowest wavelength to highest. Sorted!

Now that was great to watch ! :)

Back
Top Bottom