King's Bounty - Steam Sale

Excellent, please keep reporting the bargain RPG's I've been buying several to play at some point!

Kings Bounty The Legend only cost me £2.49 just now, fantastic! :biggrin:

Daniel.

I liked the demo on KB:TL its more than worth the $5 so I am most certainly buying
(maybe I'll even manage to actually play it one of these days !).

But what is the verdict on Armored princess ? worth the price of admission ?

P.S Nevermind just saw the review in the Front Page :roll: (seems like a no brainer if you
liked TL, I could do with a little less pokemon cute though...)

Wow. A gold edition. An even better deal than last time I bought Armoured Princess. I simply have to buy it again - can't afford to miss this opportunity. <insert relevant smiley>

To bad its steam. I like to have an actual hardcopy of the game. The game is worth at least 3fold. The best TB game in years.

On a side note:
when i download a game from steam and want to play it on an other PC aswell, do i have to perchase it twice then or can i download the game unlimited times?

when i download a game from steam and want to play it on an other PC aswell, do i have to perchase it twice then or can i download the game unlimited times?

You can download it as many times as you like, and to as many PCs that you like. It's bound to your Steam account rather than a specific PC.

You can download it as many times as you like, and to as many PCs that you like. It's bound to your Steam account rather than a specific PC.

Ok, thnx !
In that case its kinda ok, if all PC have an internet connection...

I think most people save money by being RPGWatch members even the ones to donate money!

The cool thing is that it works across all different places - so if you have KB from retail and digital AP from anywhere they work fine together. My KB is from GamersGate (also have retail) and AP is Steam.

I know that is how it *should* work, but sometimes you can't be sure ...

What do you mean? work fine togheter? is it possible to export my KB data to AP somehow ????

Wow. A gold edition. An even better deal than last time I bought Armoured Princess. I simply have to buy it again - can't afford to miss this opportunity. <insert relevant smiley>
Try this one: :drool:

The cool thing is that it works across all different places - so if you have KB from retail and digital AP from anywhere they work fine together. My KB is from GamersGate (also have retail) and AP is Steam.

I know that is how it *should* work, but sometimes you can't be sure …

Well, they obviously work fine "together" since they're both stand-alone games :)

Yeah ... I was discussing Elven Legacy with someone, where I have the main game in one site and the add-ons in another ... got my head all screwed up. Carry on ... nothing to see here ... ;)

I'm glad I finally got such a good deal on it. Missed a couple over the holidays.

Any news about King's Bounty: Armoured Princess retail release date in UK or US?

You better get used to downloaded games. I think retail boxes are a dying breed except for AAA multi-million dollar titles

Back
Top Bottom