Bioware and PC games???

I am betting we will be hearing about ME for PC (A M$ Vista directx10 exclusive of course) before the end of the year.

I am betting we will be hearing about ME for PC (A M$ Vista directx10 exclusive of course) before the end of the year.

And I think that is an appropriate reason to keep track of the game ...

As far as I know, Mass Effect was announced as an XBox title all along.

I thought it was important to cover (the likes of) BioWare's new titles and support new CRPG fans without throwing ourselves into JRPGs, which just aren't our thing.

Comments are always welcome on whether this is the right policy, by the way.

Perfectly fine with me. I wouldn't of known about ME otherwise. As much as I don't like the fact it's a x-box only title, I still would rather know about it.

I don't have a lot of time to waste so rpgwatch is the only source of news that I go to and anyways all the other gaming sites seem to have sold out to the marketing machines. Just PLEAAAASE don't cover Japanese RPGs. Over here in Taiwan the market is flooded with these things.

So who's playing Rogue Galaxy? I'm really enjoying the bug-battle minigame, but I haven't yet figured out how to combine items properly in order to merge them into better items. I'm hoping to up my APs I level so that I can use...

(looks around)

What? ;)

So who's playing Rogue Galaxy?

I tried it without shame. I like the cell shaded art, and the gameplay is solid though I only played a couple of hours, perhaps less, and didnt leave the first planet. I'll probably get it.

Back
Top Bottom