Game of Thrones - Combat Walkthrough Video

I don't think it looks bad at all. In fact, it looks much better than I was expecting. This reminds me of Dragon Age: Origins.

I'm curious about the party size though. That footage only shows control over two characters and a dog(?). If we can have a full party of at least four characters, I'll definitely give this game a shot.

I was somewhat interested until i read in that article that the game is and RPG in the same vein as Dragon Age 2.

Don't mind the visuals but they aren't good enough to sell well, especially the animations, and the game's out in 2 months? Not all fantasy IPs have fans as blind as star wars/lotr.

The whole 2 main preset characters thing possibly kills it for me, I want one protagonist of my own making.

Having 2 main characters like they do in this game does fit in with the books well though and the graphical style as well so it seems they are doing things right related to the books.

This game is actually surprising me with how solid it's starting to look, and as JDR pointed out, it reminds me of DA:O. I must have missed it somewhere along the line, but I was not aware that the combat was going to be in this style. I'm beginning to cautiously look forward to playing this.

Hmm... I foresse some polygonal carnage just like DA:O - let's just hope it does well its job, although I'm a bit skeptical...

Hey this is actually starting to be somewhat interesting! If the story/writing is decent it may actually be worth keeping an eye on...

I'm not familiar with the show but if it plays similar to DAO ( not DA2) I'd be interested. It's a pleasant surprise though as I had no interest until seeing the combat.

I would have preferred actual pause though, seems like your skills will be limited to how many slots you have on your radial wheel which could be disappointing. I'm guessing this is a controller support thing.

Back
Top Bottom