Oblivion Replaying Oblivion-Any quest mod suggestions?

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
The topic really says it all. I'm open to discussion about any mods, but I'm interested especially if anyone has played some of the newer quest stuff. I've played Kvatch Rebuilt but that was ages ago and it has been seriously updated since the version I played. I've also played with Vilja as a companion.

The Underdark mod if you can get it to work. Also, the Viconia companion is pretty good as well. I'm playing it now as well.

I enjoyed Knights of the Nine Revelation, epic storyline tied to pivotal historic events.

Not a quest mod but as I mentioned in another thread Better Dungeon's is a good one to enhance dungeoneering.

I haven't played through much of it but I have heard good things about The Lost Spires.

I also really like Morroblivion for the nostalgia but YMMV.

Oh yeah! I remember trying this earlier but it crashed my pc. I need to give it another go as that was years ago.

Yeah, it was quite demanding at the time. The engine didn't like the big dungeons with lots of enemies. Of course, that's one of its attractions over the piddling dungeons in the main game. :)

Back
Top Bottom