What song is this?

I've started watching this, and there's a couple of seconds of a song right at the start and I cannot find out who is singing it. I tried Shazam and nothing. I also can make out some of the lyrics, but google can't seem to hit anything.

Syfy's Resident Alien - Official First 7 Minutes Clip | NYCC 2020

This is what I can make out:
"good morning heartache?
and i seen you yesterday
might lose my mind
but i never lose my way"

Anybody have any idea? Or how else can I try to find it out? Thanks. :D
Seems like a good song, and I'd hate to miss it.

EDIT: Also, I did run through the comments in the vidoe, and no one seems to have found out.

Here's a link to the show's music director. They might answer a question.
https://www.webbworldwidemusic.com/resident-alien

Yeah, I also found that page but thought it a bit far fetched that I would get an answer. But maybe I should try it. Also, I hope that song is part of the soundtrack and not just part of the trailer, because maybe it was somebody else who cut the trailer and added the music. We’ll see. Thanks for the recommendation anyway.

Could be a tough one. Good Morning Heartache is a famous song, but this isn't the same one. I clipped it and put through music database fingerprinters, and got nothing. Might be a relatively unknown local artist, or something like that.

Could be a tough one. Good Morning Heartache is a famous song, but this isn't the same one. I clipped it and put through music database fingerprinters, and got nothing. Might be a relatively unknown local artist, or something like that.

Thanks for helping out.

I emailed the webb music team that seems to be handling the music, but I'm not holding my breath that we'll get a response. I'm not sure what motivation they would have, other than just being nice. And maybe it's not even their music. Maybe the little sneak peak was cut by a trailer company? But it does give the feeling that it's part of the footage. We'll see.

You might get a surprise. I know some lads that work in media, and they'd be pretty open to folks asking questions, if they're not snowed under.

Back
Top Bottom