Cyberpunk 2077 - First Official Screenshots

I disagree. CD choosing to show these screenshots is likely showing us glimpses of how their gameworld will appear and so far I'm not really intrigued. It's about more than the muscles of or mean apperance of course. Things look bland. I get a sense of bad action movie starring Jason Statham while I was expecting something brilliant.

I bet she is made of 50% iron, 10% cadmium, and the rest water. How do you know she is even human!

...and so far I'm not really intrigued. It's about more than the muscles of or mean apperance of course. Things look bland. I get a sense of bad action movie starring Jason Statham while I was expecting something brilliant.
Brilliant like what? Care to give me a few examples of what do you consider brilliant and what gets you REALLY intrigued?

Aren't most of those screens just stills from the trailer?

They are taken from the gameplay content they showed to the press at E3. You can see your Ripperdoc Victor (dude with glasses), your buddy Jackie (dude dualwielding pistol), Meredith Stout (Militech corporate) and the face-augmented dude might be a Maelstrom gang member (no confirmed, but the Maelstrom are pretty big on augmentations and he got the bot the gameplay presentation was about).

I disagree. CD choosing to show these screenshots is likely showing us glimpses of how their gameworld will appear and so far I'm not really intrigued. It's about more than the muscles of or mean apperance of course. Things look bland. I get a sense of bad action movie starring Jason Statham while I was expecting something brilliant.

That looks bland to you?

You're welcome to your opionion of course, but I can't fathom how anyone could think it looks bland based on what we've seen so far. I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe it but bland certainly isn't one of them.

Well each to his own I guess. Lets just hope the game delivers.

Back
Top Bottom