RPGWatch - The End has been Delayed

Last edited:
That is good news! Sincere thanks for letting it happen Myrthos. :)

Daniel.

Good to see that the watch will remain.

@Myrthos;, we are sorry to see you go. You have been the heart of what we know as RPGWatch. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication over the years.

I look forward to the future and this new age of RPGWatch!

Lue.

Very good news. Thanks to everybody involved in running this great site and everybody involved in finding solution to keep it running further.

Thank you for the years of great game info, great fun, and great people. I am glad your legacy will continue. Thank you Myrthos for all the work, all the time, and all the headaches you endured to get RPGWatch up and running and keep it going all these years. Hopefully now we will see you on the forums enjoying a good read and just relaxing to the toons someone has shared.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm VERY relieved that this site is not going anywhere! I've found most of my favorite RPGs over the last two years thanks to you fine folks!

This is virtually the only thread being posted on lately. Does that mean the Watch will continue, but the only thing people want to talk about is that the Watch will continue?

Based on the amount of replies in the last three threads on this very topic I would say yes. It's nice to see old avatar's that have been silent for years. So cheers.:beer:

Doesn't help that most news today is budget JRPG's and unknown RPGs either.:biggrin:

Doesn't help that most news today is budget JRPG's and unknown RPGs either.:biggrin:
Yep, been a pretty dry period for major news lately.

Need @lackblogger; to write another review of a game, that'll get things moving. :lol:

Excellent news! Sorcerers's Place has always been solid, so if Myrthos is to pass on his ownership, this is as good as it gets.

It should be completely behind the scenes and at a certain point in time it is suddenly there. Same info, just looking differently.
Accounts, too? That's impressive!

This means that for the foreseeable future the RPGWatch team will still be able to provide you with the latest RPG news.

This is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!

COol.

I dont come here much anymore, as I just dont game much anymore, but like a firearm - it's good to know it's here if i need it.

Back
Top Bottom