Last game(s) you bought

Yea, I know I've been buying games like crazy lately, but I can't resist these rock bottom prices being seen on steam recently. Today I bought Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 for the grand total of $1.79...:biggrin:

I just bought Resident Evil 7 + PSVR set. It's gonna be interesting to compare it to Oculus Rift. I've had such a hunger for a really good, immersive horror game.

When i had the Oculus horror was my favorite genre for it by far, but what existed what pretty mediocre, Doom 3 VR (fan made VR version) probably being the best.

On PC: Total War: Warhammer 2.

Shadow of War Definitive $15 for me too. 150 gb is the biggest game in my backlog too but I wont have to worry about it until 2020 at least, I still have to play Shadow of Mordor first. I just need to remember to leave 200gb free on my drive...

Which one is first and which second?
Never bought the first one - watched some videos and it was obviously AC clone with excessive grind.
The moment microtransactions scam was removed from the second game, I've bought it. It's a good game, not too grindy till it's "postgame" part which you can easily decide not to invest time into at all. The thing is worth $15, even $20, but not more. Good, above average, fun enough, but definetly not goty material.

Morodor is the first; war is the second. Fanatical has a deal where you get war and all the dlc for $15.

Which one is first and which second?
Never bought the first one - watched some videos and it was obviously AC clone with excessive grind.
The moment microtransactions scam was removed from the second game, I've bought it. It's a good game, not too grindy till it's "postgame" part which you can easily decide not to invest time into at all. The thing is worth $15, even $20, but not more. Good, above average, fun enough, but definetly not goty material.

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 3
Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps
Dark Void

Shopping spree. And the Steam Winter sales hasn't even started :)

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 3
I've got Lost Planet 3, and have never looked at it. I think I got it in a bundle ages ago. I guess it would be good to start from the first... how are they as shooters go?

Not a bad price but I didn't enjoy the last two Lost Planet games.:(

One was decent, two went co-op, and three tried to be part one.

I've got Lost Planet 3, and have never looked at it. I think I got it in a bundle ages ago. I guess it would be good to start from the first… how are they as shooters go?

I've only played a little of the first one. It's not bad if you're in the mood for a sci-fi shooter. It's a little clunky due to its age, but I hear the sequels are a lot better in that regard. The enemies are varied, and there are some nice set piece battles. The only downside so far is the checkpoint save system.

The only downside so far is the checkpoint save system.

I managed to get it to run, once I worked out how to get past the GFWL problem, but when I set the resolution to 1920x1080 (native res) the menu items become unclickable.
Weird.
Did you have any issues like that?

Runs flawlessly at lower resolutions though.

I managed to get it to run, once I worked out how to get past the GFWL problem, but when I set the resolution to 1920x1080 (native res) the menu items become unclickable.
Weird.
Did you have any issues like that?

Runs flawlessly at lower resolutions though.

You mean the options menu? No, I didn't experience that. I'm running at 1920x1200. Did you try Googling it?

The GFWL thing is a pain. I just recently went through that with some other titles, so I was already prepared. I'm only able to use the single player mode though. Do you have full functionality?

Back
Top Bottom