Deus Ex: MD - 75% off Sale

I was really surprised how good this was. I went in with somewhat low expectations after seeing some negative comments about it, but this game is criminally underrated. It turns out a lot of people were just upset over the way the DLC was handled.

Anyone who likes RPG hybrids and/or immersive sims needs to play MD if they haven't already. Best Deus Ex game since the original imo.

I was really surprised how good this was. I went in with somewhat low expectations after seeing some negative comments about it, but this game is criminally underrated. It turns out a lot of people were just upset over the way the DLC was handled.

Anyone who likes RPG hybrids and/or immersive sims needs to play MD if they haven't already. Best Deus Ex game since the original imo.

Yeah, I need to go back to it. I was enjoying it but got busy for a while at work and never went back. It seemed really good to me too.

And play free for another 20 hours.

Is this title more developed than its predecessor, Human Revolution? I felt all I was doing was sneaking around and playing that hacking minigame in the latter.

Probably just going to save my cash & time for Wolfenstein New Collossus.

this game is criminally underrated.
Nothing else needs to be said about DX:MD.

Anyone who likes… immersive sims…
Superman, Santa Clauss and Immersive Sim are falling from the 100th floor.
Who'll die?

Noone - all of them do not exist.

Is this title more developed than its predecessor, Human Revolution? I felt all I was doing was sneaking around and playing that hacking minigame in the latter.

I liked it more than HR. The world is more open and feels larger and more realistic. The exploration is better, and I thought the level design was superior as well. It also has a lot more visual variety.

Probably just going to save my cash & time for Wolfenstein New Collossus.

I'm looking forward to that too. Give DX:MD a try though if you want a change of pace. You can go through the entire game without killing a single person.

It didn't took me much time to feel full stealth very boring in DXHR. What saved the game for me was that I could switch non stealth and combats to diversify the fun, and combats was fun enough for me.

Your comment remind me a review read a long time ago, it was highlighting those positive aspects, but it had a big "but", I don't remind what it was. Weirdly I'm still waiting the Mac version to rush on it. Dev of Linux version is originally a Mac dev and had the goal to make the Mac version when possible. I suppose now it's over, I'll still wait a bit more. :)

each to his/her own Dasale but 75% off was irresistible so bought it today and I'll see if DE:MD's stealth is really boring or you just don't like stealth :)

75% off is a good deal, imo. Even though I liked HR more.

I don't really get why the series was put on hold. People actually liked it and the reviews were (very) positive after all (just saw in the steam page ign gave it over 9/10)

Maybe they just don't want to continue it because they can't microtransactionize it further. Bastards

I don't really get why the series was put on hold. People actually liked it and the reviews were (very) positive after all (just saw in the steam page ign gave it over 9/10)

Maybe they just don't want to continue it because they can't microtransactionize it further. Bastards

Exactly. Problem wasn't with the game itself but with the monetizing shenanigans.

That was a flash sale, I saw it once and not the day after. Ha well, the sale vanishing probably pushed me try ELEX sooner, and for now I don't regret despite currently Im' mixed about the combats (not bad but cramped and too much focused on the hits chains, sometimes I felt play The Witcher 1 not Gothic 2), but it's a heavy learning phase.

It lasted for at least 2 days Dasale.

Those who thought that TW 3 had too many cut-scenes should try Deus Ex: MD :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom