Shenmue 3 - Steam Page Up

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Shenmue 3 now has a Steam page.

The brainchild of award-winning game director, Yu Suzuki, Shenmue is commonly known as one of the most ambitious game projects in history, which captured the imagination of players from around the world. Shenmue established the open-world format for action RPG games. An awe-inspiring world with an immersive story, featuring cinematic sequences, a realistic fighting system, and entertaining mini-games, Shenmue garnered acclaim and adoration all over the world.

Shenmue III sees the eagerly anticipated continuation of the epic story-driven saga. Take control of Ryo Hazuki, a teenage martial artist, determined to unravel the mystery behind his father's murder and to exact revenge on the killer.

Explore a vibrant, colourful open world, meet intriguing characters and endeavour on a cinematic adventure which will take you further into enemy territory and deeper into the mystery of the Phoenix Mirror.
More information.

I'm a sucker for Bruce Lee movies, so day one!

giphy.gif

Although a choppy gif, it's obvious who the stuntman is. :thumbup:

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Backer And Funding Progress Update
Hello Everyone, It has been a while since the last update, sorry to have kept you all waiting. The final numbers for the funding and backer totals across all the campaigns are in, so we wanted to share those with you today.                     
Backers: 81,087

Funding Total: $7,179,510

Quite an impressive score, isn't it!? Seeing the final numbers, all of us here can't help but feel all over again the immensity of the support everyone has given to make this project come true! Thank you!

There are now less than 10 months left until the release date on August 27, 2019! Everyone on the team is giving it all they got every day in the run-up to the release, and we hope we can continue to count on your support.

And in a closing note… More than 80% of you have answered the now-closed surveys. Development of rewards based on survey responses is now underway! Thank you all very much for your answers!! 

They really seem lack-luster about the updates, but it seems to keep crawling along. I've lowered my expectations for this project, just hoping for an open world game that entertains me for a while. Don't regret supporting this project.....yet.

Back
Top Bottom