Dungeons & Darkness - September 30 Release

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The dungeon crawler Dungeons & Darkness, a love letter to the King's Field and Ultima Underworld series, will be released on September 30:

Explore various dungeons, making use of various weapons and magic! Challenge the most deadly locations, make your name as an adventurer! Clear the corridors of monsters, collecting tools and weapons as you go. Watch out for booby traps!
More information.

Normally i prefer TB but in this case it looks great, actually it looks awesome !
Thnx for this newsbit !

Wishlisted, looks interesting. Lots of these coming out, that's a good thing!

Have I been watiching a different video?

This look exquisitely boring and bad to me... Did I miss something?

Btw, just playing Antharion and having a blast! You can get for 3.70€ on Steam atm. Some nice old-school tactical RPGing.

Looks frickin' horrendous. Although, I do salute those who love rpgs so much that they'll embrace anything that looks a bit like one. :p

Well, this looks totally weird! I'm going to have to put this on my wishlist.

Looks frickin' horrendous. Although, I do salute those who love rpgs so much that they'll embrace anything that looks a bit like one. :p

What interested me in the video was not the graphics but the style of gameplay. That style has possibilities for me. An enjoyable RPG is much more than just the style of gameplay, though, so I am in a wait-and-see approach.

What interested me in the video was not the graphics but the style of gameplay. That style has possibilities for me.

Possibilities like endless backpedalling to kite the enemy? That is indeed quality gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom