Original Sin - Post-Funding Update #52

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
With update number 52 for Divinity: Original Sin, Larian sends us their Season's Greetings.

And some music has made it to the game. Let's see how Kirill explains what happened to the orchestra.

More information.

Myrthos posted. That must mean my alpha key is in the mail.....yay, yay, yay it is! Yippee, on the 1st day off of 6.

Reading all the coverage of Original Sin reminds me I have to play Divinity 2 again as it has been a while since I have. Time to lock my doors and enter cave man mode.:D

I'm gonna wait till the full game is done myself.

Daniel.

Welp, I just wanna look around Daniel. However, I'm in the middle of Skyrim and i wasn't able to pull myself away from it to look at the alpha. I'm a Bethesda junkie, moving from F3 to FNV to Skyrim to modded Skyrim. You think I'd be able to spend two hours looking at alpha sin.

Got my Alpha key in the email earlier today (thanks Myrthos). Now its time to install and bang my head against the proverbial wall on an alpha product. I will say that the Wasteland 2 beta was a reasonably clean experience with only one obvious bug worth reporting so hoping for same here. Not really interested in playing the game per se but want to see what is going on.

Heh, I'm still playing Paper Sorcerer myself, really great little game, despite being a little buggy. (being improved all the time though)

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom