Knights of the Old Republic Mobile for $3

Caddy

Broken Screwdriver
Original Sin Donor
Knights of the Old Republic is available for $3 on either iOS or Android. Tried it out on iPhone 6 Plus and after 5 minutes of adjusting to the controls, works and runs great, even with Shadows enabled. One of the Best Star Wars RPGs for those who haven't tried it yet.

KOTOR iOS

KOTOR Android

Or you can get it for downtime when you are out and about and just have your phone on you. Thats why I have Hearthstone on my phone. Its perfect for the phone, easy on a touchscreen and quickish games.

Or you can get it for downtime when you are out and about and just have your phone on you. Thats why I have Hearthstone on my phone. Its perfect for the phone, easy on a touchscreen and quickish games.

Yea, but try to lose your fifth game in a row and be in a public place. With so many curses....not funny

Unless you spend almost 2 hours a day on the train. And too crowded for laptops.

In such cases where you can't find a soul to communicate with for some unknown reason to me (as I traveled so much on trains and buses and every single time I find "a victim" to talk to, not seen before nor after, but then again maybe it's just my face that's interesting to people) I suggest Candy Crush Saga, Dungeon Keeper and similar pay2win avoidware.

Last edited:
In such cases where you can't find a soul to communicate with for some unknown reason to me (as I traveled so much on trains and buses and every single time I find "a victim" to talk to, not seen before nor after, but then again maybe it's just my face that's interesting to people) I suggest Candy Crush Saga, Dungeon Keeper and similar pay2win avoidware.

That's some great gaslighting right there! This is thread is about playing RPGs, not avoiding them... :biggrin:

You sure I'm not talking about playing RPGs?

kotor2 at that price yet?

funny you think we would have heard about this franchise here with all our coverage of the IE EE's.

Great price for a solid port ... also, just noticed Legend of Grimrock was out as of today! I sold off my iPad so I am skipping it, but looks great.

I thought about getting it for this reason, but not sure how it would play on a regular sized iPhone. If they had it optimized for touch on Windows, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom