Outland 17 - New Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Outland 17 has only 50+ hours to go at Kickstarter at this moment to reach the goal of $10K and is close to 42% of that figure at the moment, so they could use some help. In their latest update they bring us a new video and a new add-on, where you can have your image in the game.

More information.

Interesting setting. Shrinking battlefields for fights to last only 3-8 minutes? Not so much.

mobile/tablet devices

It's planned as stretch, but it instantly means I'm not giving a dime for this project as it means downgrade possibilities and trashing so many great ideas because they would work only on PC.
Which is a shame as stuff on the presentation looks great.

Ah well, they shouldn't fear, I bet they'll get enough money from Candy Crush Saga and Dungeon Keeper on phones fans.
Next!

joxer I appreciate your interest in my game. I understand your concern that designing the game to also work on Tablets could change aspects of the game to embody things you don't like about mobile.

But I want to address your concern. Just like FTL and XCom didn't have to change their game to be mindless or have God awful microtransactions, we won't sacrifice our vision of the game. We are going to make the game we set out to make, but make sure that the GUI gets a special version based on the platform that it's on.

That's the different between a game that gets brought from one platform to the next vs something that was just thrown on another platform.

Back
Top Bottom