Star Ocean: The Last Hope - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A remastered version of the 2009 J-RPG Star Ocean - The Last Hope has been released for the PC:

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

From the creative minds of Square Enix and tri-Ace, STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE takes place at the very beginning of the Star Ocean series.
This action-packed RPG takes players on the epic journey of mankind’s last stand, with exploration and battle across some of the most mysterious, dangerous and fantastical worlds of the universe.

Earth has been decimated by World War III and now humanity must turn to the stars in search of a new home. Explore the galaxy on your quest, make allies and enemies among the alien races you encounter and uncover a danger so great that it threatens all of creation.

• Spectacular New 4k and Full HD Visuals
  • Exhilarating Real-time Battles
A universe of adventure and danger await in the great Star Ocean!

More information.

Playing these kinds of JRPGs would kind of make me feel a little creepy. A bit on the pedo side for my taste with all the youngish fluff.

Playing these kinds of JRPGs would kind of make me feel a little creepy. A bit on the pedo side for my taste with all the youngish fluff.

Do you feel like killing people when you play a shooter?

No, I don't feel like shooting someone. My point is it seems kind of creepy to me playing a game where all the female characters look barely out of puberty, yet they wear mini-skirts, thigh high boots, gartered stockings, and bustiers. The outfits look more appropriate for a mid-20-something, not a 13 or 14-year-old. JMO.

No, I don't feel like shooting someone. My point is it seems kind of creepy to me playing a game where all the female characters look barely out of puberty, yet they wear mini-skirts, thigh high boots, gartered stockings, and bustiers. The outfits look more appropriate for a mid-20-something, not a 13 or 14-year-old. JMO.

And they are all adults, Reimi for example (the female protagonist) is 19-20 in the game. Myuria is 22.
Besides, this is a game far in the future, who says what's appropriate to wear? 100 years ago a woman showing her ankles was a scandal. Nowadays it's more like a competition on who wears less among teens.
Just play and enjoy the game, leave the prejudices behind :)

Back
Top Bottom