HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The strategic RPG For the King has been released:

For the King

Full Release is here!

Yes that’s right, Adventurers: Full Release is here!

"Is it everything we’ve dreamed?!"

We sure hope so, Joe Player. We’re so excited and thankful for our wonderful helpful community throughout Early Access.

We’ve experienced the trials and tribulations of all that Early Access had to offer. From great feedback, amazing stories of victory, to terrible bugs that had to be quashed and everything between.

"It was an adventure all on its own"

It sure was. And we’re happy say that we’re not done yet. Of course, we’re going to be in full on support mode for the next while. But once things level off, we will start scheming internally on the next best way to make you all party wipe.

For now, enjoy our three adventures!

Again, thank you so much to our Kickstarter Backers, Early Access Community, and to all you newcomers joining the quest. We wouldn’t be here without you.

Sincerely IronOak Games

p.s. - Keep those discussions coming in on the Discussion forums, and Discord!
More information.

I was waiting on this leaving Early Access and also to go on sale and I got both - BONUS! The art style, theme, and difficulty all look intriguing. Any one have a bad experience with it (reviews seemed positive)?

This is one of the rare titles that I actually tried before it was released, and I enjoyed it for the three hours or so that I played it. I'm looking forward to getting back to really diving in, once some time has passed first for patches, updates and such.

Back
Top Bottom