Gothic 3 Keeping Lee alive

lanux128

Sentinel
in the battle against King Rhobar, his former general Lee repeatedly gets killed even though i manage to kill Rhobar. just wondering if Lee stayed alive, what would he say to the Hero after the dust settles?

P.S. i'm too lazy to reload the battle over & over again. :)

i chose Xardas's advice and had already gotten rid of Adanos' artifacts. what will happen to Lee then? i can't keep a rein on Lee. the moment he sees the King, he'll go "there's the swine" and start attacking.

i chose Xardas's advice and had already gotten rid of Adanos' artifacts. what will happen to Lee then? i can't keep a rein on Lee. the moment he sees the King, he'll go "there's the swine" and start attacking.

you can use heal other spell/scrolls on him while they are duelling.

Use heal other when Lee is down to 1/4 health. Even if Rhobar hits harder than Lee it takes him a while to get down to that level, so you should have plenty of time to either regenerate your mana or replenish through potions.

i could kill Rhobar myself and wouldn't that turn the whole paladin force onto me? anyway, i'll try both - killing Rhobar myself and healing Lee long enough to see him get his revenge since this is the end game. no killing the Sleeper or any dragons as the previous editions.

I always did the killing part myself, cause of the weakness of Lee and other friendly NPC's. This way I could easily let Lee come to the throne room.

I'd normally not rely on NPCs for murder and mayhem either, but how do you avoid the entire garrison coming down on you after killing Rhobar?

I guess one could teleport away after killing the old fart, hoping that the barrier prevents the odd "track down the PC wherever he is on the world map" behaviour that seems to occur whenever a liberation fight has been initiated. The Vengard garrison is likely among the tougher crowds in the game due to the number of magic-using fire mages and paladins.

Back
Top Bottom