RPGWatch - Winter Key Giveaway

Big thanks to you Myrthos for continuing to do all the hard work.

Thanks to you too Dr490N for my prize!

Yay! I won Mage's Initiation. I think I won Hero-U last year so it is a bit of a coincidence given they are both based on the same game series! I immediately played and completed Hero-U and I'm sure this one will be equally as good. Much appreciated!

Wow, I won! Thanks @sakichop;! :)

Thank you to all who donated and to Myrthos for organizing this giveaway!

Cool, I won Hellblade! I'm excited to try it. The trailer for the sequel is awesome. Thanks to Radorin for donating and to Myrthos and the RPGWatch family for the community that makes this possible for everyone.

Uh, I''ve won Mistover! Thank you very much RPGWatch!

Happy holiday to you all!

The keys have been sent. I hope I made no copy-paste mistakes and that all keys actually work this time. If either of these two have become reality... surprise :)

logging in to see I won a key!! Thank you Myrthos and all the staff and happy holidays.
Thank you Dr490n for the key!

Last edited:
The keys have been sent. I hope I made no copy-paste mistakes and that all keys actually work this time. If either of these two have become reality… surprise :)

I've received your e-mail and Outlast 2 was properly activated.

Once again, my thanks to you and Sakichop :)

The following individuals who were left out of winning a key, decided for one of the left over keys:
Turambar29 wins Yoku’s Island Express, donated by henriquejr
Xenocide wins Duskers, donated by Fabrulana

And the keys that are left will be posted in this thread: https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44341

Be sure to watch it, as the intervals at which I will post the keys will be irregular, but obviously only when I am awake :)

The first key has been posted.

Posted another key and Moorkh send in some more keys he still had left, which I will be giving away in that thread as well. Among them are keys like, Battletech, Avernum 3, Hellblade and Pillars of Eternity.
So, keep watching that thread.

Posted another one, 45 keys to go :)

Won a key, thanks!

I've won one but don't have an email yet. Not in a real hurry though. I did check spam just in case.

Back
Top Bottom