Tahira - Voice Actor's Wanted

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Whale Hammer Games is need of two Voice Actor's to help voice two of the major NPC's in their new game Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire. If you're interested read on.

The first role is for a male to voice Baruti with a North African Accent.

Baruti is an experienced warrior and General of Avestan’s Army.

He is a strong character, used to leading and commanding men. He’s experienced the worst that humanity is capable of, but has not let it change his sense of right and wrong. He does have a softer more fatherly side and has taken on the role of uncle for his king’s daughter, princess Tahira.
The second role is for a female to voice Tahira the games main protagonist .

Tahira is the princess of a small kingdom on a sci-fi planet where technology levels have regressed to medieval levels.

She struggles with anxiety, but is headstrong and does not back down in an argument. She’s an experienced traveler, who spends much of her time camping in the less than hospitable lands that surround her kingdom.
More information.

Already past their Jan. 18th application deadline.

But anyway, the game sounds really interesting:

"Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire is an episodic turn-based tactics role-playing game set on a world that has fallen into a medieval dark age after the collapse of space faring civilisation.

You play as Tahira, a young princess, leading the remnants of her people in search of a new home as they are pursued by the enemy who destroyed their kingdom.

You’ll fight epic turn-based tactics battles, customise your forces to suit your play-style, develop relationships with those traveling with you and uncover the secrets of a time when man traversed the stars with impunity."

Not crazy about the episodic part, but in spite of that, it sounds promising.

Already past their Jan. 18th application deadline
Yeah I didn't see that so the news-bit will be deleted off the front- page. This is what happens when you cover over fifty games a week. So sorry everyone.:blush:

I do agree with you about the game sounding interesting. I might add the developer to my list of possible interviews this month. So anyone interested?o_O

Back
Top Bottom