C2077 The best sidequest

Cyberpunk 2077

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Just completed the game and while too many sidequests should be called the best, I still cannot erase Chippin' In from my memory.
What an arse kicking scenario and execution! Never identified with game characters, but hell, that's me there!

The tattoo? I picked the other one, not billy goat. And then laughed like crazy when I later checked with the ripperdoc.

What sidequest was your favorite?

All of Johnny's side quests are fantastic, You get to see how his friends lives turn out. You have love, jealousy, and realizing how much he fucked up his past, and others.

Then you have that inmate messiah quest. I wont go into detail but CDPR had some big balls to add something like that to the game. I was sick to my stomach after that quest.

I also can't forget the whole side-quest romance quests with Panam Palmer. That is how romance should be done in RPGs and other developer's like BioWare take note.

Anyway tried to be spoiler free by not going into much detail.:p

All romances are top notch - you will be turned down on two though just like it would happen in reality. You're not their type. :)

Speaking of romances, and messiah sidequest, don't forget, at least to me, highly disturbing River's nephew abduction case.
A psychological masterpiece.

We could go on and on on each sidequest as barely any is not "breathtaking" (the popstar from the trio stakler was meh).
Still, Chippin' In is my beloved sidequest. If I could repeat it without replaying the game I would. But I don't have a savegame near it. :(

Yeah the whole Lizzy Wizzy side quest was meh at best. Yes some romances are gender locked just like in real life. River's quest line was definitely fantastic also.

Lets hope some future DLC brings more of these type of side quests.

But I don't wanna DLC.
I want CP2 where I'll discover how to prolong the 6months ticking clock.

But I don't wanna DLC.
I want CP2 where I'll discover how to prolong the 6months ticking clock.
Nope that will be expansion DLC #2 like Witcher III that will give V his ending.

I'm not patient enough to wait another eight years for part 2.:p

TW3 expansions were not milking on the basis of actual game ending like ME3 Citadel or DA3 Tresspasser. We got ending in TW3 base game. Expansions only added some more fluff.

Did you read what I wrote? Obviously not.:p

The Blood and Wine DLC expansion was an ending for Geralt. I expect Cyberpunk 2077 will most likely have one for V as well. That is if console version don't kill the DLC.

Remember CDPR already has planned a year of free DLC and two expansions. Though with the lawsuits, falling stock prices, and mismanagement I don't know if they will.

I thought the Hero's funeral with Mama was exceptionally well done. The best funeral I have ever done in a game. Very emotional.

I also loved pretty much all of Panam Palmers side quests, partly because she is so great.

I can't really think of a best one. So many of them were better than main quest lines in other games. There was a lot of great variety and twists and turns.

I really enjoyed Tapeworm and getting to know JS.

The split personalities and Delamain side quests were also lots of fun.

Alas I can't pick just one.

Okay the roller-coaster ride was just awesome. Simple but so sweet. Loved it!

I didn't do a roller coaster ride :(
I obviously didn't "get" with the right person :)
It's not a side-quest or a gig just a secret event. You have to find it.

Just did The Hunt side quest.

Holy fuck!

Too many.
Pyramide song - best romance quest I've seen in video games ( usually, even when that right, end up barely bearable). Really great blend of music, dialogue and visuals.
Hunt - Whole thing was a rollercoaster ride. The slow build up, change of tempo, dialogue, it's like you were inside a damn good movie.
River's also follow up romance was really well done ( some of V's female lines on her previous relations are hilarious)
Sinnerman quests ( two, I think) - Whole thing was insane, from start to finish. I think they nailed putting the player, into this crazy situation, and then slowly figuring out what was going on, one step at a time.
Jackie's offrenda, Chippin in, Like a Supreme, Kerry's quests were also lot of fun.

Yup, Pyramide song was exceptional, so was A like supreme and the quests leading to the gig.

Back
Top Bottom