Encased - New Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Dark Crystal Games released a new trailer for their upcoming RPG Encased:

Encased Preview Trailer

Encased is an old-school sci-fi post-apocalyptic RPG that'll release on PC in September. Wishlist now to not miss the release date!
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

This confirms what I thought, they've made some PR work to have all those previews yesterday. @Couchpotato; caught them in his news thread. Well, we made one much earlier than all those guys ;)
Today we have a brand new preview trailer to show!

It’s full of new voice-lines, exciting locations and deadly enemies that you’ll be able to meet in just a couple of months. After Encased full release in september. A lot of news sites are also releasing their reviews of the game today, so we recommend you check them out, if you haven’t already.

Yeah, they've got a publisher now so I imagine they have more resources for promotion.

Well, we made one much earlier than all those guys ;)
Huh?

The publisher may have something to do with it, that would make sense, although it could also be that the publisher has stopped keeping them back after a long period of embargo.
They're also revamping their website, but they still link the old publisher, oops :lol:
A preview ;) EDIT: ah, Couch beat me to it. Yep, we're the best :cool:

Watchers saw it first!

Nice! It is on my wish list and so far plan on getting as it looks both fun and something different.

Back
Top Bottom