Two Worlds II - Antaloor Post #21

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The latest Antaloor Post is out for Two Worlds II (direct link, courtesy of Inside Two Worlds), covering casting time and cooldown timers for magic, the savannah wildlife, a location called The Swallows and a brief interview with Mirek Dymek:
AP: How is the progress on the epic RPG"Two worlds II" coming along?
Mirek: Excellently! We are right on target, and currently focused on balancing a number of features and of course fine tuning the various aspects of the game. First up on the list finalizing the intuitive game controls, and ensuring the structured and organized design of all game menus. We have recently made significant alterations to the interface of the CRAFT Tool feature, which helps players more readily identify the numerous actions possible with regards to a single piece of equipment. Whether destroying, upgrading, or re-colouring - all options and item requirements, such as colour dye pots for painting equipment or materials for up-grading, are shown in the very detailed item description.
More information.

I hope this "pulls me in" better than the first one did. I spent most of my time carting crap back to my hut for storage, rather than playing the game.

I liked the loot in TW1! Very nice armour sets. My main gripe with TW1 was that I started in medium difficulty which was too easy and it couldn't be changed without restarting. Great game though. Love the sandbox RPG's and I don't care for acting or dialog. Want to make my own story and not have to farm some man's field to progress in an RPG (that honor goes to other games).

Back
Top Bottom