Wasteland 3 - Vision for the Apocalypse

I've started Wasteland 2 twice, one before and one after the enhanced edition or directors cut or however it's called. I can't get myself to play it though, one of the main motivations (if not THE main motivation) for me to play RPGs is to gain new powers/spells/abilities as I level up, but in W2 leveling up is just gaining 5 hitpoints or +5% to hit, or +3% to critical... but as enemies hit harder or have better defense as your levels go up, battles at level 10 feel exactly the same as when I was level 1, no new tactical options, or abilities. In fact, leveling up which is usually something I look forward to, in W2 I just keep it stored and use it as a free healing.

Well, it takes nowhere near 5 minutes to make a move in a game like this.
Depends. One excellent streamer, often playing ugoigo products, goes by the name of Nugiyen. He has the acting to make every decision look like life saving decision, the way he looks thoughtful, weighing in pros and cons.

One thing ugoigo players like: the infinite time associated to a decision. Since it can take so much time, it means decisions matter. A lot.

I co-oped through Divinity: Original Sin and it was 140 hours, but combat time was not overly long
140 hours, that is a lot of shared schedule time . Nearly a full week.

I mean if you're still stuck at the weed/LoL phase
Nothing is stuck nor is a phase. I'm not LoL/weed 24/7. When it comes to drugs, I would love to be John McAfee when I grow up, but well I don't have that kind of $. As for LoL, I've explained, I need my laughter at toxic community fix occasionally.

This will be even better than Wasteland 2. And I welcome the two player co-op mode, pretty sure most of us have that one friend we love to do gaming with.
It cannot be worse than WL2 considering WL2 is not a very high bar to get over.

It cannot be worse than WL2 considering WL2 is not a very high bar to get over.

Yeah, since it was buried underground. Even worms can get over it.

I loved Wasteland 2 and was delighted with the Director's Edition. I am actually doing a play-through of the game now, I didn't even realize the game had a co-op mode; that's how much it being there influenced my opinion. :D

Anyway, love the turn-based combat, the system could use a little tightening up but overall it's fun. I'm enjoying the story. This was the turn-based successor to Wasteland that I wanted, definitely. I love how they kept the feel of the original game, put in little Easter eggs like Harry the Bunny-Master etc...

High, high up in the mountains of the southwestern
Back
Top Bottom