Pricewatch!

Well I'm glad I didn't buy The Technomancer the other day because now it's on sale for less. Bundle Stars lowered the price to $10.19 for the next 5 days. I grabbed it.

Hmmm, for that price I may pick it up too. I'm not into these types of games much, but I can only play so much Diablo 3 before it gets repetitive.

Well, I saw a buttload of game bundles that cost me $13.96 for about 20 games; some of which I already own, so I bought that instead. That purchase should keep me occupied for a couple weeks as I try each one.

On technomancer, I hate helmets that obscure faces so I need to see/know that I can hide the helmets. Anyone know if that's the case? Also, I didn't see a single female in the screenshots. Gonna be hard to build a colony w/o breeders ;)

Last edited:
On technomancer, I hate helmets that obscure faces so I need to see/know that I can hide the helmets. Anyone know if that's the case? Also, I didn't see a single female in the screenshots. Gonna be hard to build a colony w/o breeders ;)

You can't hide the helemts afaik, but most of them are open-faced, and they don't show in cutscenes. There are plenty of female NPCs from what I've seen and at least one female party-member.

Have played a reasonable amount of Saints 3. Being tongue in cheek helps to keep the over the top action amusing enough. It's kind of a guilty pleasure, like watching a trashy action flick. Fun enough when you're in the mood.

If you get Saints Row 2 free (it's also free on Steam now) then for pity's sake, get the Gentlemen of the Row mod. Without that mod, the port is downright horrific. (It was done by some Polish company that clearly has no understanding of PC gaming. ;)

Saints Row 2 is about half way between the crazy, over-the-top Saints Row 3 & 4 and the far more down to earth Saints Row 1. The car steering isn't as good as 3 but at least people signal their lane changes.

Playing SR2 definitely helps in understanding SR4 better.

P.S. GOG is actually having a Deep Silver sale so the Risen games and Sacred 2 are also cheap right now.

Starpoint Gemini 2 is 85% off for the next 39 hours on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/2361

I never did finish this one but I sure got a lot more than $6.30 worth of fun out of it.

I picked it up and also put the newest game they are working on to the wishlist.
I have picked up so many great games lately I don't know what to play.

Yes GOG has a Deep Silver sale,and among them are the Metro games.
It is not a RPG,but the games are very good and worth playing.
One of the best FPS games I ever played.

The first Metro game is very interesting. I had a lot of fun with it.

Also on GOG: Saints Row 2 for free on the normal shop page. Fantasy General is free too via their Facebook page.

In time for Syberia 3 Direct2Drive is selling Amerzone for $1.25 and the first two Syberias for $3.25

Amerzone is not great like Syberia but its full of the same kind of amazing imagery IIRC.

The fantasy general giveaway code is FB200KGIVEAWAY to be entered at https://www.gog.com/redeem/ thanks bird.

Legends of Eisenwald was 90% off for a few hours on bundlestars - missed it!

Pretty much all the Batman games, actually, even the Lego Batman games. I guess to pump Batman VR which just showed up?

Back
Top Bottom