Original Sin - The Board Game funded!

Doesn't seem like it would be much fun to play - maybe if i was 30 years younger ? Having said that the videos are always amusing.

I was wondering about that too. I backed it because I love Larian, but not sure if there will be anything for the solo players and if the narrative will be engaging.

Would be tempted to back this, if the price were half of what it is.

Thanks a lot for the recommendations everyone. :)

Yeah, Gloomhaven looks like a blast but from what I understand you really need a dedicated group for that. I've actually been eyeing the Steam version, as I feel like it might be easier and less of a hassle to play in digital format in co-op with the wife.

Thanks a lot for the recommendations everyone. :)

Yeah, Gloomhaven looks like a blast but from what I understand you really need a dedicated group for that. I've actually been eyeing the Steam version, as I feel like it might be easier and less of a hassle to play in digital format in co-op with the wife.

For what it's worth, Gloomhaven is excellent solo.

Also, I play with my wife once per week and it works like a charm. I just set it up on the table and organize it while she's coming from work and as soon as she gets home it's ready to play. That way I mitigate one of the worst parts, which is set up time.

If your wife can dedicate her time to play with you, I recommend the physical version. Nonetheless, the digital one looks cool, but I wouldn't replace my physical one with it.

I see that Kingdom Death Monster is down to “only” $325 for Black Friday. Much as I’d like to try it, that’s still a little high for me. Though if I knew for sure that my group would love it and play it as much as we played Gloomhaven I’d have no problem spending that.

Back
Top Bottom