Steam keys galore to give away

And me the 2nd please, got battle chasers on my wishlist :biggrin:

Last edited:
Last edited:
And me the 2nd please, got battle chasers on my wishlist :biggrin:

Hi Porcozaur,

Please, can you confirm if you managed to redeem that Battle Chasers: Nightwar game key without any issues?

Thank you for your comprehension!

If anyone wants a GOG key for Serious Sam: The First Encounter just reply to me. I have one to give away only so first reply will get the code. You have until September 24, 2020 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00 to use it.

Damn you google translate….

???????

Seriously, is that not correctly written ? What should be the right manner? (Sorry, Englsh is not my native language and all this time I thought that sentence was correct)

Last edited:
"Comprehension" doesn't really fit. It's like you're thanking porcozaur for understanding English. It should probably be "checking" or "taking the time."

???????

Seriously, is that not correctly written ? What should be the right manner? (Sorry, Englsh is not my native language and all this time I thought that sentence was correct)

Sorry Henrique. I missed your reply somehow. I was not commenting on you personally. I was commenting because this phrase "thank you for your comprehension" was used by one of our vendors in repeated emails. Our staff were getting a bit upset at the wording choice (the email contained additional instructions so it already sounded a bit condescending as a whole, and the comprehension was icing on the cake). Turns out they just used google translate.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Comprehension = capacity of the mind to perceive or grasp.
It calls ones intellect into question.

Thank you for your understanding.
Understanding = a state of cooperative or mutually tolerant relations between people:

By definition they can be very similar. By use, comprehension is either very formal or can sound very condescending.

Sorry Henrique. I missed your reply somehow. I was not commenting on you personally. I was commenting because this phrase "thank you for your comprehension" was used by one of our vendors in repeated emails. Our staff were getting a bit upset at the wording choice (the email contained additional instructions so it already sounded a bit condescending as a whole, and the comprehension was icing on the cake). Turns out they just used google translate.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Comprehension = capacity of the mind to perceive or grasp.
It calls ones intellect into question.

Thank you for your understanding.
Understanding = a state of cooperative or mutually tolerant relations between people:

By definition they can be very similar. By use, comprehension is either very formal or can sound very condescending.

Dont' worry, no offense taken, Wisdom. Actually I only asked if my sentence was correct because, if it wasn't, then I'd like to know how to properly write it. As I've said a few times before, I'm not a native English speaker and I'm always willing to learn it a bit more :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom