Trying to remember a game

LeonardRenner

Traveler
The only thing I remember it was the (weird) setting: an alien world formed by the corpses of dead gods. The inhabitants were similars to humans, expect they were born as maggots and raised in farms, only gaining the status of "person" after the metamorphosis.

P:E: Only one of the classes had magic, albeit it wasn´t considered as such. With the proper materials (harvested god humors), it was able to perform rituals with varied effects: sending blood darts, grafting members, learning from a recent deceased´s blood if it was telling the truth before dying, etc..

Sounds like the Zerg from Starcraft but that's not an RPG.:thinking:

You can try at the /r/tipofmyjoystick subreddit if you haven't already, they helped me find a game I was looking for for years. They are a much larger community than this dedicated to helping others find the game they are looking for.

Sounds influenced by Norse mythology (the part where the world is formed from the flesh of a dead god, or rather Jotunn).

The rest doesn't fit tho. ;)

The metamorphosis part reminds me of the Mind Flayers in DnD. But that's also unlikely.

Is it text based or graphical? If graphic is it mouse driven or keyboard? Earlier than 1990?

Could it be from Dungeons & Dragons ? There exist some very weird settings/planes within that ...

How old is your memory ? Many years or a shorter time ?

Back
Top Bottom