Lavidimus

Watcher
Check it out on Steam!
Enjoy dungeon crawlers like Grimrock? Journey into Arakion, where classic dungeon crawling meets world-building, crafting, deep customization, and more! Begin your epic tale to uncover the mysteries of a broken world!

As a thank you for being early adventurers, Arakion is launching heavily discounted! Not only that, but there is an additional 10% off for 1 week!

If you have any questions about the game, be sure to head to the Discord channel or leave a message on the steam discussion board. I'll get back to it as soon as I see it!

Have a wonderful day!
Lavidimus

The Background

Arakion takes everything that made classic role-playing games like Might & Magic great, then adds an expansive set of new features. Lead your heroes through the breathtaking, desolated world of Arakion. Explore every alcove for the resources you need to customize your adventurers, build your town, and more. Relive the glory days of role-playing games with this one-of-a-kind experience. Arakion is a beautiful world where you will get lost in adventure and exploration.

The creators of Arakion have been inspired by a multitude of games - from Dungeon Master to Dark Cloud 2. Our desire is to take everything that makes those games fun and bring it into one amazing package.

The Features
  • No leveling up! Arakion features a fresh take on the Role-Playing genre that focuses on choices rather than the grind.
  • Grid-Based Dungeon Crawling! Like the classics, but updated with free-look, even while moving, so you can admire the scenery and discover its hidden secrets!
  • Control a unique party of three heroes. A wide variety of races, professions, and traits adds great diversity to the way you solve conflicts
  • Town building! Build a town that YOU think would best fit this environment. A wide array of options allows you to put the focus where you want, on anything from farming to town defense.
  • Pets! Some of Arakion's wildlife is friendly - find and rescue these little critters, then train them and take them back into the field to wipe the floor with the bad guys!
  • Crafting! Equipment in Arakion is crafted not found
  • Release in Chapters! Arakion will be released in a story format over three books and a plethora of chapters!
  • Strategic combat! Quick decisions and deep tactics combine to create a challenging and rewarding combat experience.
  • A beautiful handcrafted world to explore!
  • Recruitable NPCs!
  • Optional Hardcore mode!
  • Tons of puzzles!
  • Minigames
  • Full time of day!
  • The Shots

The Shots​
O8AvclQ.png

gWt27RN.png

2Us6v1k.png

yoDi9dP.png

Looks decent though I vastly prefer human looking characters. No interest in being a goat or a tree. If I can roll 3 humans though or make everything look human or elven, I'll live with it.

Glad to see you here! I've looked forward to this one for a while, and supported it on Kick Starter. I tend to avoid early access products, preferring to wait until the actual launch and usually a few weeks or even months after that for the obligatory patches to hit. Rest assured that I will be playing it down the road =)

I've been following this for a long time, though I missed it on Kickstarter, so I decided to buy into early access, though that's just to support the project getting finished. I don't like to play games until there as finished as they get. @crpgnut; the Might and Magic series is a big inspiration for the game, and as far as I know there are 4 races and its possible to have an all human party. The others follow a sylvan theme, satyr, treeman, and a turtle like humanoid, sort of like a kappa.

M&M is tied for first with TES as my all-time favorite series. However, there is no leveling up and that's about 90% of the fun in Might and Magic for me. I think I can play less than two hours and see if the game is worth $18. If not, I'll return it and wait till it's 99¢ :)

Well, saw that there is only 10 hours max content at the moment. I really don't early access that early. Once it hits 40-60 hours, I'll jump in. I've never played a M&M that had less than 100 hours of content easily.

Still very mildly interested. Needs more content first and turn-based actually working. I never played M&M in real time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom