GOG - Halloween Sale

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The GOG Halloween sale has started. There are 850 plus games on sale.

We know that venturing into the dark abyss of discounts is no small feat. That's why we've prepared GOG.COM's staff recommendations for you, to serve as a guiding light through the indescribable and decadent corridors of our Halloween Sale:

In the Tricks collection, you'll find all the scary, horror-like titles.

If you look for more cute and funny titles - check out the Treats collection.

The Ghostly Indies collection consists of some great games from small studios.

The Spooky RPGs collection is dedicated to the best role-playing games.

The Scariest Discounts collection features the Halloween Sale's best deals.

Enter the creepy dimension of the Halloween Sale on GOG.COM before the portal closes on November 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.

If you want to see some cool gameplay featuring some of the titles present in this Halloween Sale, visit our Twitch channel. Here are the dates from our Stream Team:

Gabriel Knight 2: the Beast Within played by BraxtonWise - 29th October, 5 PM UTC.

Iratus: Lord of the Dead played by BiffMcSkylark - 30th October, 2 PM UTC.

Maid of Sker played by Vlad of TheWeekendSlice - 31th October, 8 AM UTC.

Sanitarium played by BraxtonWise - 31th October, 4 PM UTC.

The complete schedule can be found here.
More information.

Damn none of the games on my wishlist are on sale ;=;

Damn none of the games on my wishlist are on sale ;=;
Every year I feel the same with GOG sales, but for me I already own the games. On the other-hand plenty of Steam games on sale I never played but I'm not interested.:(

I find that I rarely purchase from GOG anymore. I prefer to buy newer titles on Steam and use GOG for the classics. I already have most of the games that I wanted from there, and classic releases seem to be fewer and farther between now.

Last edited:
I find that I rarely purchase from GOG anymore. I prefer to buy newer titles on Steam and use GOG for the classics. I already have most of the games that I wanted from there, and classic releases seem to be fewer and farther between now.

That's exactly what I think, I've been preferentially purchasing only classics from GOG, with one or another exception.

As for this Halloween Sale, I have 16 games on GOG wishlist and only one got discounted this time :(

Great old games is still where I go first to buy, and if they don't have it, then I check steam. GoG will always get my money first, I really prefer their business model.

I didn't pick up any games during this sale, but I did check it out thorougly.

Today turned out to be one of those rare days. I picked up The Suffering and The Suffering: Ties That Bind.

Never played them before, but I hear they're pretty good, and I love action-horror.

Back
Top Bottom