Fallout 76 - Let's Work with Others

I keep looking for that fan made image back in the day from one of the Fallout fan sites - the one where its helpful to bring friends along for moral support when you're doing bomb disposal.

Saw the Games Com Presentation.

It consisted of several videos, including (but not only) the one from post number 1 of this thread here.

Another one included the use of nuclear weapons - codes can be found with NPCs ? and other players, but you'll need a lot of codes to be able to launch an A-Bomb. Group members might be having parts of a code as well.

There was a film made from some Q&A session somewhere (on a convention ?) regarding PvP.
And it had a few interesting things in it.
Retelling it with my own words, trying to be as close as possible to whart was said there :

One can do a bit damage on someone else. It's like s "slap into the face" (words from the developer). It might go on the nerves of the other one. So far it is little damage. As soon as the other one gives in, it's big damage.

The winner of that duel will get a reward in the form of crown caps (?).
The beaten one might want revenge. He might get the possibility for revenge, with the double amount of that reward, if he wins.

That little damage mentioned above can still kill someone.
If someone kills someone else who does NOT want to do PvP,
then the one who kills him becomes a murderer. [There was *huge* applause at that point to be heard in the film !). A known murderer, he will he a red star on the map, he will NOT see anyone on the map, and who kills him gets a reward. This is like bounty hunting.

The developer said, that they wanted to turn things around, and make "interesting" (word a ctually used !) scoundrels of these characters. Hence this bounty hinting thing.

Another thing : In one of the movies shown at the presentation, it was mentioned that it is possible that one's own DNA might change over time. Mutations. A character might get the benefit of that mutation - plus a negative mutation.

A last film was showing a thing that is able to produce anything. It is called C.A.M.P.

There will be a B.E.T.A. in October, a sign I saw read.

Back
Top Bottom