Risen - Gone Gold!

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Deep Silver sent us this PR, announcing Risen is Gold and will ship for the PC worldwide on October 2nd as planned, although the X360 version has been delayed to "early next year" and is only mentioned for NA::
Risen PC Goes Gold!

RPG from Piranha Bytes and Deep Silver reaches gold master status

Hermosa Beach, Calif. - September 18, 2009 - Deep Silver Inc., a publisher of interactive entertainment software and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Koch Media, and the developer Piranha Bytes just announced that the RPG Risen has reached gold status for Windows PC and will be released worldwide on October 2, 2009. The game is expected to be released on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft in North America early next year.
About Risen:

This epic role playing game is set in a medieval world on a volcanic Mediterranean island, The "Risen" story unfolds over four chapters and will offer multiple ways to develop the story by his own actions and decisions. An innovative and intuitive user control interface will support both casual and hardcore gamers. With full world streaming support, the player will have a seamless experience while playing in a fully simulated game world with authentic characters.

More information about Risen may be found at http://risen.deepsilver.com
Thanks also to leth and Evan for similar submissions.
More information.

Last edited:
oooh. I peed a little.

Why wait for the console version when you can get mods for the PC version.

The Euro XBox360 versions are also gold.

The PC versions (UK and US unconfirmed) will include a soundtrack CD.

This is great - I checked at GameStop and they confirmed my pre-order was still expected Oct 2nd ... day after my PSP Go ...

This is great - I checked at GameStop and they confirmed my pre-order was still expected Oct 2nd … day after my PSP Go …

Can I ask where you live because I have been checking in my gamestop for the past month once or twice a week to preorder my copy, but they say it's not in their system, so I'm hoping it will be there on release day.

Last I heard, Australia was going to ban this game (for drug references). Are they still?

Probably, which is why I've ordered it from the UK!! :)

All these games getting released this autumn and absolutly no time. Gah! I think i better get me a new PC in case i get sleepless.

Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Back
Top Bottom