Queen's Wish - October Update

Queen's Wish: The Conqueror Update #10
As promised, we have completed the main body of Queen's Wish: The Conqueror engine work. There's still a fair amount that needs doing. We need to finalize the interface and add a lot of frills, like weather effects. However, the game is fully playable.

The new graphical engine works great and has enabled us to add a lot of things that are overdue. For example, we finally have a game with mouse wheel support. We're also adding a lot of stuff our games have never had before, like a full fast travel system.

All the graphical talk is disappointing. Are we RPG fans or graphic whores? Who cares what it looks like, to quote @SpoonFULL;

I like the art style - clean, clear and visible with no unnecessary clutter and does not require a supercomputer to run (after all, I am more interested in stories, rpg mechanics, choices and consequences than high end graphics).

Bingo! I forgot this game was being made. It's an insta-purchase for me for the stories, rpg mechanics, choices and consequences and other "stuff" that Jeff does (although have his previous games had much C&C? I don't recall a ton of that in them).

All the graphical talk is disappointing. Are we RPG fans or graphic whores? Who cares what it looks like, to quote @SpoonFULL

Bingo! I forgot this game was being made. It's an insta-purchase for me for the stories, rpg mechanics, choices and consequences and other "stuff" that Jeff does (although have his previous games had much C&C? I don't recall a ton of that in them).
Agree as I loved his Avadon games and this is more of the same with improvements. His games provide you with a good story, companions, and multiple branching paths.:nod:

Or?
Dunno about you but I'm both.

Which is fine, I love graphics as much as the next guy, but I'll play GTA V on Ultra+ one day and a Jeff Vogel game the next. I don't need every CRPG to have super cutting edge graphics or look like Witcher 3, etc.. You might but I'm in it more for the RPG elements.

Back
Top Bottom