Fluent's RPGWatch Videos

OH, I thought you were already the EVIL Ripper!!!!
Good one Corwin I'd say ripper is Chaotic Good in game terms.
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.
As for me I'd say I lean towards Chaotic Neutral.
A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.
I was wondering who would go for that one.
Not me as I already gave you a few headaches on a few threads already.:lol:

Don't we all, though?
I know I'm always having fun, poking at Zloth at pcgamer, JDR at RPS. :evilgrin:
Kind of lost count how many online personalities, it's three or four at least, it comes and goes.

Don't we all, though?
I know I'm always having fun, poking at Zloth at pcgamer, JDR at RPS. :evilgrin:
Kind of lost count how many online personalities, it's three or four at least, it comes and goes.
Yep I believe I used to bother JDR on a site called Action Trip a bunch of years back. His avatar was the same, but his forum name was different. Small world I'd say.

From the terms of Service:
Multiple accounts
Posting, using more than one account, with the intent to steer a discussion into a specific direction is not allowed.
It is up to the moderator/admin to decide if that is what the extra account is used for. My advice would be to not go down that path.

From the terms of Service:
It is up to the moderator/admin to decide if that is what the extra account is used for. My advice would be to not go down that path.

So, the only option is to create an account, delete it after a while, then create another with a diffrerent personality, delete it, then create another….. :)

pibbur who has actually (for irrational reasons) done that several times, but probably with few changes in personality. And who has problems playing evil characters in RPGs. And who should not be taken serr iously.

PS: No, I'm not suggesting that watchers should do this. DS.

PPS. I miss Fluent. DS.

I was wondering who would go for that one. :biggrin:

In would. I didn't pay enough attention to the thread, so I'm too late. But maybe Corwin would be so kind as to delete his post, then I could....

pibbur who decides to forget it.

Evil Ripper is considering his options...

So, the only option is to create an account, delete it after a while, then create another with a diffrerent personality, delete it, then create another….. :)
….

There is of course also this option:

pibbur who doesn't recommend this move either.

I've been considering the possibility of Evil Ripper. I thought this might be his avatar. What do you think?

7SJWWKK.jpg

Maybe ths one:

p7043_p_v8_ab.jpg

Myrthos said:

What if some person uses one account but has more than one personality? :)

Not bad I have a few other evil dog avatars to use.

Good old Couchpotato likes evil dogs. That must be pretty high level of grumpiness. :biggrin:

Good old Couchpotato likes evil dogs. That must be pretty high level of grumpiness. :biggrin:
Bah I was born grumpy but no a quick goggle image search supplied those.

Hey guys. Long time no talk. :)

No, I am not evil, nor am I Silver Coin. I left because I was in a bad mental health state at the time. I deleted everything, my YouTube, music sites and so on. I'm climbing out of a hole right now that was deep. I just wanted to post to clear anything up about that. I will be back, and thank you to those who said they missed me. I have to take it slow so I won't be posting much yet. But if I had to guess, I'd say new YouTube/reviews/etc. will eventually come, if it's meant to be.

So thanks to everyone. It had nothing to do with any of you, it was me at the time. Best and much love to all of ye', even those who we butted heads (over dumb stuff, I'm getting over that type of arguing/etc. anyway :p)

Peace!
- Flu

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time.

I'm just arsing about, as usual, and was amused at the idea of people returning in evil form.

Hope you come out of it soon.

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time.

I'm just arsing about, as usual, and was amused at the idea of people returning in evil form.

Hope you come out of it soon.

Thanks bro. All in due time. I have to pace myself right now. Already doing too much but eh, I like staying busy, hah. Just got a new monitor so I'll have to relax and try some new games on it. Looking at The Great Gaias next or Cosmic Star Heroine after I'm done with the Android Chrono Trigger port (thanks HiddenX for The Great Gaias recommendation!)

Good thing you're back, Fluent. I mean Aledorn could be coming out any decade now....

No, I am not evil, nor am I Silver Coin. I left because I was in a bad mental health state at the time. I deleted everything, my YouTube, music sites and so on. I'm climbing out of a hole right now that was deep.

Welcome back at home, Fluent. So you was basically FluEnd and now you are getting back to Fluent, nice. :) Sorry for my jovial tone.

If you deleted everything, does it mean some change in your optimistic attitude? Anyway have a nice day

Peace, Farflame..
2ffc4af27468a68b20bf6045f4b91d3f.jpg

:)

5c855f1d8488dbff20595e3ab490fcdd.jpg

Dentist.jpg~c200

Welcome back Flu. We've missed you. I still await your full review of @HobGoblin42;'s game. Hopefully you'll get that physical copy in the mail soon.

Any chance you'll change your name to EvilFluent? or Good Silver Coin?

latest

I think we should all have evil alternates. What would an evil moderator do?

1449308379660.jpg

Back
Top Bottom