Good Old Games - Ultima 4+5+6 Released

I agree with that. I got hit with the Exult dissappearing object bug prematurely ending a 15 hour investement in gameplay - which makes me really REALLY MAD!

Considering I never finished U7 Pt 2 because of a bug that pretty much ruined a similar amount of investment in the original release, I totally get that feeling. I haven't played much of it in Exult, but I wonder if it might not be *more* stable in Exult than the original relase was for me.

Considering I never finished U7 Pt 2 because of a bug that pretty much ruined a similar amount of investment in the original release, I totally get that feeling. I haven't played much of it in Exult, but I wonder if it might not be *more* stable in Exult than the original relase was for me.

Over the years I've played it U7 Pt 1 & 2) to completion a few times in DOS Box without any problems. If you like retro-rpging give it a shot.

I gave up on U7 right near the end because of a bug. If you happened to fly over the final place with the magic carpet at any point in the game a door wouldn't open. I called support (pre-internet) and the solution was "well, just start over". Uh, no thanks!

Back
Top Bottom