NWN2 Console?

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
I am having some problems with influence.
Ok as I understand it we only need to type;
DebugMode 1
after hitting ~ to open the console.
I do see it say something like "Notified the Server" in the dialogue box, but when I try to test it , doesn't seem to be working, even tried a couple of Set commands as there are only so many I can find atm.

Examples, found these on GameFAQs.
Code Effect
irolltwenties 20 in every statistic.
givefeat # Add the feat to your currently selected character (use #'s 2 through around 500)
givexp [-ve number] Decreases your experience points by the value entered
resetlevels Delevel you if your experience points is near to 0
givespell # Gives a spell identified by it's id number to the character.
giveitem [item tag] Gives active player item
givexp # Gives the desired amount of XP to your character.
rs kr_roster_edit Opens a debug dialogue with an option to open the party roster to switch party members in and out at any time. (Use caution with other features there)
rs ga_influence (x,y) Raises influence level for that companion.
rs ga_party_limit(6) Raises the amount of party members you may have at once to 6. Default is 3 in Act 1 and 4 in Acts 2 and 3.
rs ga_time_advance(Hours,Min,Sec,Milli) replace Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Milliseconds with how much time you want to advance.
SetCHA # Set charisma to given number.
SetCON # Set constitution to given number.
SetDEX # Set dexterity to given number.
SetSTR # Set strength to given number.
SetWIS # Set wisdom to given number.

It seems back when I was playing NWN, we had to do something like edit an ini file for the Console to Active = Active, though it could be another game, been awhile. :)

Thanks. :)

What I saw on the official forums was that if you are trying to use any of these console commands you need to first right-click on your character so they are shown above and then the command will work. Haven't tried it so I can't confirm.

You are correct, thanks for they tip. :)
I went to the Official forums and found out mucho info, including list of all items and Feats.

Though I still haven't figured out the correct way to type this command.
rs ga_influence (x,y) Raises influence level for that companion.
I am not sure if the ()s are required and if x = number of influence and y = companion or some other combination.

Back
Top Bottom