Book of Heroes - Review

Well, it seems it is not a complete fail. Although, it is no Baldur's Gate or Drakensang and I guess is more of a casual dungeon romp with friends for a bit.

Well, it seems it is not a complete fail. Although, it is no Baldur's Gate or Drakensang and I guess is more of a casual dungeon romp with friends for a bit.
Yeah that's what my opinion was after the last few threads. I'm just not interested in causal romps enough to buy it as the Drakensang games were my favorites.

91qE%2BqIKpNL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
At least the original trilogy's graphics - DOS version - were absolutely top-notch!!

This reminds me of D&D Daggerdale, same kind of fail

It's getting hammered on reviews on Steam. Looks totally uninteresting. What a waste of effort and IP.

And all because they wanted to make it "multiplayer and online."
Apparently, they also couldn't be arsed to make a solid storyline. A bit more effort and money and fans would have jumped on this in a sec. I know, I would have.

Actually these kind of projects that receive negative Steam rating are probably very beneficial for the investors, as they successfully washed their money clean: they proved they invest in legal businesses and pay taxes, when in reality the majority of their stolen black-blood money is happily resting in off-shore accounts.

It's getting hammered on reviews on Steam. Looks totally uninteresting. What a waste of effort and IP.
That's not a surprise. I remember the project's announcement on some convention. There were 5 or 6 guys on stage talking uncoordinated, and all but one had no idea of how computer games work. The show screamed unprofessionality.

Back
Top Bottom