CD Projekt - New Witcher Game At E3

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Tomasz Gop has told Eurogamer a new Witcher game will be unveiled at E3. While he wasn't being specific, it seems pretty likely it's a console version of The Witcher 2:
A new Witcher game will be announced at E3 next month, developer CD Projekt has told Eurogamer.
Could it possibly be the mooted console version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings? Senior producer Tomasz Gop wasn't giving much away, but did hint that CD Projekt might have good news for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users.
"I can't say anything obviously for gazillions of reasons but it is a Witcher game, and I can say that console gamers might be interested in it," he explained.
More information.

Based on the news going around its either a console exclusive new Ip or the witcher 2. No one knows at his point. Cant really blame them since consoles are were the money is at.

Can't wait to hear all the Fans cry sellout.:lol:

It's pretty obvious the Witcher 2's interface was designed with consoles in mind.

It's more than likely it's the console conversion. CDPR said a month or so ago they'll officially announce the console versions at a big show.

Yes no suprise there, and hopeful its get a big sucess there, so The Witcher 3 can be even better :)

OMG! Sell… <glares at CouchPotato> … errr… I'll let some other folks post first. :D

OMG! Sell… <glares at CouchPotato> … errr… I'll let some other folks post first. :D

Hah come on say it I know you want to.:biggrin:

Actually, despise Eurogamer getting it completely wrong, pretty much any other site claims that according to the developers THIS IS NOT the console port for TW2, nor an expansion for the PC version.

Whether it's a port or not, there's no way the console version can compare in terms of visuals and performance when running on a high-end rig.

As long as they don't compromise the important stuff for the relevant platform, I think they deserve all the profit they can get their hands on.

I just hope they don't panic if the console version gets harsh criticism, which it will CERTAINLY get - if they don't make a strong port and adjust balance for mainstream expectations.

If the public gets to try the console version merely weeks after they got the pc version the fanboys are going to throw a tantrum.

This board is fairly balanced/neutral. Maybe you haven't noticed the witcher 2 pc exclusivity pride parades that've been going on among the uninformed.

This board is fairly balanced/neutral. Maybe you haven't noticed the witcher 2 pc exclusivity pride parades that've been going on among the uninformed.

All I know is that I probably qualify as a fanboy - and I have no problem with more people getting access to the game.

Maybe I'll throw a tantrum just because you say so? :)

Back
Top Bottom