Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/atel...coming-to-the-pc-on-october-29th-screenshots/
KOEI Tecmo and GUST Studios officially announced the first details surrounding their upcoming title, Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout. This new RPG will be coming to the PC on October 29th

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout begins an all-new storyline arc in GUST Studios’ fan-favorite Atelier series. The beautiful role-playing game follows the exploits of teenage tomboy Ryza, who dreams of escaping her mundane village lifestyle, alongside her band of mischievous friends. One day, as they explore a forbidden island in search of adventure, they meet an elderly magician who will change their lives forever. After some convincing, the old man begins teaching Ryza the enchanting ways of alchemy; launching her on an adventure that will ultimately lead her on a quest to save her hometown from the mysterious and deadly darkness lurking beneath the surface.
Heard before about these atelier games, but IIRC if you want to play those, buy mushrooms. Otherwise dunno why I refused to buy.

From screenshots it looks as another butt&boobs simulator (if only I didn't ditch "immersive sim" rubbish expression, it'd fit here most definetly). It's a shame to skippit just because developers are incompetent when it comes to K+M, not sure what do they use for developing games. Assuming that the problem I had was controls. Maybe I remember wrong.

Last edited:
I've never even heard of this title, so I'll be looking to see what people think of it when it's available for the computer. Thanks for the heads-up!

It's now official and sadly I'll have to skip this interesting title:
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/atel...ret-hideout-does-not-support-mouse-on-the-pc/
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout is a game that I was kind of looking forward to. However, it appears that the PC version will not be that optimized for our platform. According to early reports, the game does not support mouse on the PC.

Not only that, but the game does not display proper keyboard keys on screen. Instead, it will display the Xbox gamepad buttons and nothing more. By using its keyboard configuration tool, PC gamers will then simply have to figure out which key does what.
Hopefully there'll be some mod to fix this.
Honestly, it’s really disappointing witnessing PC games in 2019 lack such basic features. Seriously KOEI, what the hell?
+1

That's rather disappointing, this trend of ignoring keyboard/mice users is beyond alarming. While I do own a controller, my preferred way of playing is with the two aforementioned devices, and a company that chooses to not include them in the design is likely to be avoided by me.

Back
Top Bottom