The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Plan for tomorrow, assuming we're all hands on deck:
1) Guild Shroud run. I assume we'll short-man it on hard.
2) ~if y'all wanna~ guild Pikers Fate, 15 minutes of raid loot farming
3) IQ2, yes 2- I've got another strange split up my sleeve, but I don't think this one will be as disastrous as the last one. Basically me and the Crazy Women. We'll be a little thin on melee but will have plenty of real healing. The other side will be relying on tard healing but will have dps out the ass so they should kill everything before they take any damage anyway.

I swapped in IQ2 because it's shorter. I don't know that we could get IQ1 and a Shroud into a single session without playing half the night.

Just use a variation on the Corwin method. He waits for the portals to open and just steps in one of those. lol

I will be bringing Diahnna (wizard) in for the Shroud, then go back to Lyahnna.

Lowbie update—
Most of the Friday alternates (lvl6) got some exercise last night. The group basically ran all the remaining level 4 content except Tangles (which we're skipping) and the next part of STK (which I wish we were skipping). Yes, even Proof. We did the entire Depths chain (2@lvl4, 2@lvl5) since it's easy. About half the group reached level 7 and the rest are fairly close. We WILL NOT be taking level 7 until Reywind and Corwin qualify or other arrangements are made. Everybody understands that there's a good chance we may have to repeat quests to help out. Next up for that group will be finishing off STK. Ideally, everyone will qualify for toon level 7 after that and we'll take the level and dig into lvl5 content. We've got plenty to choose from: 3Barrel, Carnival, Necro1, HouseK bar quests, beginning of Deleras. I'd like to see us skip Necro just cuz we alllllllwaysssss run that whole series, but I don't know how popular that stance would be.

Coming Friday-
My time will be very limited this week due to equipment debug at work Friday and Saturday and I think Az expects to short-time as well. Although it's out of our planned order, I think we should tackle Cannith if we have full attendance. We can do the exploder/rare run and tackle a quest or two in there, depending on time. I might drop back to our "Reywind and the Crazy Women" split for that so Az and I can blitz a bit. We'll see if that makes sense. Perhaps the rest of you pivot to the 6's after that and catch The Old Man and The Young Man up.

Can't say either of us are particularly happy about you forging ahead like that!! :(

Well, I didn't get it all done, as I came in at the tail end (I think), so I will be happy to run it with you two, including the stuff I did get done.

Ship Amenities are starting to expire again

The guild chest was gone, so I just renewed it. At 33K plat it's a bit pricy, so I'll leave the others to someone else this month. Most of the other shrines have anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks before they expire, but the electric shrine only has 3 days to go. So be prepared to renew the ones that are expired when you come on board.

FYI, the guild chest is no cheaper if you buy it before it expires or wait till it's gone. It's 33k for 30 days regardless.

I'm actually not that close to 7 IIRC. Though I may be thinking of Aerii, who just caught up basically on the L10 stuff but is still only half-way to 13. So, assuming you actually log in for a change Corwin, I can help out as well. What we ran was easier content (even in relation to it's level range) so we figured y'all could duo it, or rather Reywind could drag your soulstone through it solo, Corwin. :p

Remember, the alt lowbie Friday group is not really expected to remain together perfectly, since it's an alternate for when someone is out on Friday. Our main Friday group remains perfectly together, or as close as we can given the sometimes lop-sided splits. Until it becomes the full time group, expect to have one or two behind somewhere.

As of right now, I surprisingly am not scheduled for Saturday. Despite two days of no production, we managed to zip nearly 2 full days worth, and Final is still 3 men down, so they're now permanently behind. With the second shift CNC guy now running second shift, we've caught up there despite the downtime. This may or may not change, y'all should know by now I'm used to erratic schedules. But I doubt it will, given what's going on. So I plan on a full run.

I'm game for skipping Necro 1 this group. While the XP is nice, it can (mostly) easily be soloed/duoed by our group now, so if we need to play catch up, we can. Of course, Peter may want the SF favor. I think the rest of us don't make as much use out of SF pots though.

As far as plans go, I'm thinking of LRing Rachail into a SWF Swashbucker Yarg build. What is a Yarg build? Beats me. I just lay claim to it. Suisaidh is still on tap for TWF Shortswords, probably going something obscene though, not one of my traditional builds. News at 11. Have 12 tokens, need 28 more.

TL/DR:

Suisaidh - TWF Drow Shortsword build. Not a Rogue. Nor Monk. Nor Fighter. Need Heart
Rachail - SWF Yarg Bard. Pure, unadulterated silliness. LR
Mirys - TR into Druid Caster later. Got Heart already
Aneira - Monk Q-stick build. Need Heart. No More Tears.

Last edited:
Re: Necro 1, 2, 3, 4 … Remember that for those of us with a 1st life toon (ie: at least me), we do not yet have our silver flame necklace, & unfortunately will still need to do it. However, I'm sure I can get someone to do it with me if the group wants to skip it. I personally wouldn't mind skipping the entire necro series if I could, though I guess I'll still need to do Necro 4 if I decide I want to do Littany with her … tbd.

Oh, & I'll be happy to do DA with you to get you those tokens ... I need mats & shards.

Are we running Shroud this week?

Not requesting (though I wouldn't mind), just wanting to know if I should hold off running Lyahnna on a Shroud.

I would have thought that ONE Shroud run a year was sufficient!! Anything more is just being Greedy!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom