Votes: 80 61.1%
  • Oh yes, I'll show you...

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I want Little Ponies

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters
I'm neutral. I like the current design: it's plain and simple and slick IMHO. But, I do think browsing it on mobile is a bit of a pain, though it's only a minor inconvenience as I mostly use my laptop to browse.

So, either is fine for me, really, as long as a redesign does not involve huge mobile-friendly tiles.

It would be nice to see if I have posted in a thread. Some forums show a miniature version of your avatar next to a thread title to indicate this.

Hrm, you can see that already. The icon of the thread has a little arrow which indicates you got posts in this thread. And on the right you also see an icon for having subscribed.

One suggestion though:
I realized that the standard theme of the page, when being logged in does not allow you to click on the site icon on the top left (the locus inn picture).
I use to click on the RPG-Watch-Tower-Icon normally to get back to the index. That's not possible in this standard theme.

I love it the way it is, especially aesthetically, very clear and practical, but I will repeat my little unlikely suggestion (a feature wish?) from the "feedback" forum awhile back:

I know it's kind of radical and perhaps asking for a lot, but I'd love to see an additional mini-arcade attached to the main site for 'Watchers to be able to simply "hang out", and play some old embedded arcade games outside of regular RPGing. I haven't researched this particularly extensively for how it might be done; but a good starting reference point would be my previous forum - Ironworks, which is where I first experienced this idea some years ago:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/arcade.php? (Might not be able to access it without an account, but thought I'd leave this link nonetheless...)

This probably isn't really feasible, but I just thought I'd leave the seed of a thought here again - maybe it'll catch on. :)

I have been using this site for my RPG news for years and it is easy to scan the list to see what topics I want to read further. I think the current design is quick and easy to use with a ton of pictures to load before picking a topic :)

Back
Top Bottom