Cyberpunk 2077 - First Official Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming have the first official screenshots for Cyberpunk 2077.

CD Projekt RED has released the first official screenshots for Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world, narrative-driven role-playing game set in the universe of the classic pen & paper RPG system, Cyberpunk 2020.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Unless they used some new optimization tricks I'm not aware of, these screenshots are either from PC version or the game is an album of stills on inferior hardware.

Meh.
I need story rich trailers by Platige like TW3 had (killing monsters, opening cinematic, wampyr), not rubbish gameplay trailers about nothing (gameplay trailer, sword of destiny).

The DSOGaming post is dated June 13 which explain the "old" screenshots.

edit: It's also confirmed that Cyberpunk won't be in the public area at Gamescom, in other word, don't expect to see gameplay.

Screenshots look great, but they're really not of much use at this stage - as everything is quite subject to change.

Of course it'll have to change, you can't really release a game that will run 20 frames per second and expect some praise from a PC player who got tricked into buying PS3 on ebay believing gaming media advertisments that consoles are as strong as PC.

Already know it will look good I’m more interested in gameplay and character development.

Games still too far off to get excited about at all.

One thing is for sure, the game will look very, very different on PS3 than the screenshot of that car driving through town :)

But, hey, who cares about consoles ;)

"Downgrades" - or what I, personally, call natural optimization concessions - is a completely normal part of game development.

I've played The Witcher 3 - so I already know CDPR have all the talent and craftsmanship they need to make CP2077 look fantastic.

Just HOW fantastic, I really don't care about at this point in time.

I would also rather not see any gameplay videos or in-depth material until we're much closer to release, because I prefer being pleasantly surprised by stuff.

I have a feeling CP2077 will do that, in spades.

Actually a text based cyberpunk rpg by cdpr would make me even more hyped than the current game.

Looks a bit silly. They look like they take a lot of anabolic steroids.

Right? I want to consume sterioids the same way this hottie does on the pic. :evilgrin:

Cyberpunk2077-new-screenshots-1.jpg

You know what I mean. Big, mean, tough guys. Looks like a bad action movie to me.

Actually no because you're noticing, or "criticizing", a thing that is not fixed. Even if screenshots biceps stay unchanged on release, you're forgetting that on PC character looks are moddable, sooner or later anorexia or fat will be added to the game by modders if release version doesn't have any of it.

Find me a modder however that'll (dare to) change the thing this chick does. :)

Back
Top Bottom