Cyberpunk 2077 - First Official Screenshots - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Cyberpunk 2077 - First Official Screenshots

Default Cyberpunk 2077 - First Official Screenshots

July 21st, 2018, 20:31
I disagree. CD choosing to show these screenshots is likely showing us glimpses of how their gameworld will appear and so far I'm not really intrigued. It's about more than the muscles of or mean apperance of course. Things look bland. I get a sense of bad action movie starring Jason Statham while I was expecting something brilliant.

souha13

Sentinel

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

July 21st, 2018, 21:55
I bet she is made of 50% iron, 10% cadmium, and the rest water. How do you know she is even human!

ilm

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
+1:

July 21st, 2018, 22:53
Originally Posted by souha13 View Post
…and so far I'm not really intrigued. It's about more than the muscles of or mean apperance of course. Things look bland. I get a sense of bad action movie starring Jason Statham while I was expecting something brilliant.
Brilliant like what? Care to give me a few examples of what do you consider brilliant and what gets you REALLY intrigued?
--
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

zahratustra

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

July 21st, 2018, 23:58
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Aren't most of those screens just stills from the trailer?
They are taken from the gameplay content they showed to the press at E3. You can see your Ripperdoc Victor (dude with glasses), your buddy Jackie (dude dualwielding pistol), Meredith Stout (Militech corporate) and the face-augmented dude might be a Maelstrom gang member (no confirmed, but the Maelstrom are pretty big on augmentations and he got the bot the gameplay presentation was about).
--
It's developer is owned by Sony which means it'll remain a hostage of inferior hardware. ~ joxer

azarhal

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

July 22nd, 2018, 00:26
Originally Posted by souha13 View Post
I disagree. CD choosing to show these screenshots is likely showing us glimpses of how their gameworld will appear and so far I'm not really intrigued. It's about more than the muscles of or mean apperance of course. Things look bland. I get a sense of bad action movie starring Jason Statham while I was expecting something brilliant.
That looks bland to you?

You're welcome to your opionion of course, but I can't fathom how anyone could think it looks bland based on what we've seen so far. I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe it but bland certainly isn't one of them.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)

July 22nd, 2018, 08:01
Well each to his own I guess. Lets just hope the game delivers.

souha13

Sentinel

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Cyberpunk 2077 - First Official Screenshots