Ni no Kuni - Releasing September 20th - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Ni no Kuni - Releasing September 20th

Default Ni no Kuni - Releasing September 20th

September 17th, 2019, 00:25
@DSOGaming Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch will release September 20th on Steam.

The first Ni no Kuni game finally comes to the PC and will release on September 20th. And today, Bandai Namco released the launch trailer for Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered.

As the publisher has noted, this remaster retains the same dynamic fight system combining real-time action and turn-based tactical elements. Moreover, it features the dozens of locations and hundreds of creatures that comprise the vast universe of Ni no Kuni.

[…]

loading…

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)

September 17th, 2019, 08:50
Played it on PS3 upon release. Loved visuals, soundtrack, storytelling. Over all lovely jRPG. On the other hand I wasnt too impressed by gameplay mechanics and it could get grindy and repetitive at times. But definitely worth playing as per my opinion.

Currently I am on fence if I should double dip on Switch. With so many games in backlog and other releasing in close future its hard decision making.
--
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Charles Bukowski

Andrew23

Sentinel

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

September 17th, 2019, 15:38
I really enjoyed my Switch for the time I had it, I just didn't use it enough to warrant keeping it. As for this game, I'll be watching and seeing how the port looks and plays for the computer before deciding on whether to pick this one up.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

September 17th, 2019, 15:43
NNK2 was a nice li'l charming game with too much of grind and even more grind added with DLC. The good news is you don't have to grind till doomsday really, just a bit. Don't buy DLC.

NNK1 on PC = console betatesters said is better than the sequel so it's instabuy for me.

EDIT:
Dafuq is that price?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/7…ch_Remastered/

Yes it's remastered whatever, but… PC audience knows it's an "ancient" title held hostage on pathetic hardware by ridiculous exclusivity contracts.
I'll check GMG's possible discount and shady sites before buying.
--
Toka Koka
Last edited by joxer; September 17th, 2019 at 16:04.

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)

September 17th, 2019, 20:48
Yeah I've learned never to jump on these remasters/updated games the first few months or so. Give it a season or two and the price tends to drop dramatically, and it also gives time for bugs and issues to be addressed, so it's like a double victory for the little consumers.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

September 19th, 2019, 23:26
Wanted to post but forgot. There's no preload!
Thus I'll have to wait tomorrow to play it.

--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Ni no Kuni - Releasing September 20th