Witcher 3 Conan O'Brian review

The Witcher 3
He was big enough in the U.S. to host the Tonight Show for 7 months until he was ousted by network politics.

Aside from the funny stuff (which was really funny, by the way), that review shows serious problems which have become so prevalent that gamers fail to see, and a non gamer does not. A monster slayer, carrying 5 glasses of beer or apple juice, for example, makes me wonder: is it that hard to understand why ordinary people think computer games are very silly?
For a moment I thought I should play W3 in private, and let no one catch me playing it.

There's some spoilerific stuff in there if you were going to play it right now, but if it's gonna be a while I think you'll be ok.

like most Conan stuff it has some funny moments but overall it's like a Monty Python skit - one semi-funny premise that is totally beaten to death.

If anything this video swayed me to:
1. consider finishing the Witcher books
2. play this on console instead of PC

I like Conans show in general but never liked the game 'reviews'. Too overdone.

Regarding the 5 apple juices. Sure, just take it for granted. I never took this stuff serious. Realism makes for boring and tedious games.

-ehm - we adventure games have long debated how our - ehm - protagonist could carry
a ladder, a monkey wrench, several heavy real stones and severel real screwdrivers in our - ehm - trousers…..

So Geralt carrying 5 beers, 5 apple juices and 2 cheese wheels are nothing…

And btw, this was - and is - really hilarious :D

Last edited:
I like Conans show in general but never liked the game 'reviews'. Too overdone.

I've been watching them all morning thanks to this article, and I think they're all funny as hell. Favs are Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto V (both of which I've never played and really don't care to) and Skyrim. Still, really funny to watch as a gamer.

While I couldn't care less for GTA5, not wanting to play Tomb Raider reboot is a disgrace.
There is a reason everyone who tried loved it (without QTE design crime, that game could and should have got GOTY everywhere).

But this GTA mentioning everywhere on internet is slightly getting on my nerves. Maybe I should actually buy it and check if it's just an overhyped garbage as I suspect. Did they drop the overblown price for that ages old game?

No - and Dirk's German sentence was weird, too :)

Back
Top Bottom