Please somebody help me I am a wreck, something crazy is happening

Weird thread.

I think we're trying to ensure that there are even sillier threads than the Beamdog ones.

You could also ask her if she's a fan of Trump like you are.

(Thought I would help you out Rip)

Thank you, that should do nicely.

Ignoring the OP (something I thought everyone would do, but its on two pages now! ), I can't help get the feeling that OPs like the OP are actually needed around here for some people. While this thread might be really rather silly in all kinds of ways, I can't help but get the feeling that some posters are never happier than when they have someone to 'go at'...

(and yes, this would be me 'having a go', but I can assure you I'd rather not and would have been happy to see this thread sink silently down to page 2, where much better threads have gone with far fewer posts...).

I put him on ignore instantly as I remember him from before :)

It's pretty clear that "controversy" is his thing. Still, why not have some fun with a topic if it's interesting.

I'm thinking that this is what you taking a picture of her would look like

Spiderman-Camera.jpg

Ignoring the OP (something I thought everyone would do, but its on two pages now! ), I can't help get the feeling that OPs like the OP are actually needed around here for some people. While this thread might be really rather silly in all kinds of ways, I can't help but get the feeling that some posters are never happier than when they have someone to 'go at'…
Personally I thought the postings of those seriously answering the question were the most interesting to read.
So thank you Myrthos, Sakichop, SleepingDog and Alrik Fassbauer.

A picture of me was taken once without me noticing and was put on the internet without my permission. I was angry when I found out. Still am angry today when I think about it. And it is still there. At the time I thought he was a nice guy, nice talking to, did not know he was such a low life.

Meeting strangers. I’d say: wait for her to take action. :) I had quite a few unwanted advances in my life, despite me doing my best to show ‘I am busy, do not disturb me. I am in no mood for a chat’.
It seems easier nowadays since many are constantly looking down at phone/tablet/laptop. :)

Back
Top Bottom