Skyrim Tips & Spoilers Thread

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
DeepO, I have to say thanks three more times!

1. By entering the DH "hole" I've found yet another Barenziah stone, now I need only 3 more!
2. I didn't expect another word wall inside the sanctuary, but I won't protest on it, no sir! :)
3. I knew it! Cicero figure who I've chosen to help days ago when I stumbled upon him on the road somewhere was not just a random encounter that won't have future. This rocks!

Seriously, thanks for pointing me into this direction. So far DB is really interesting. I hope it'sll stay that way till the end.

Exploring orcs, I've found a dragonfly in the jar. So now I have two of those jarred insects. Are you sure there is no quest behind those? If no quest, maybe those can be used for some special effects, not as an alchemy ingedient perhaps as are alive, but what about the atronach forge?

Errrr.... not quite sure what you mean bloodlover?

Got ya! There is indeed no 1 handed axe Daedric artifact I am afraid.

Assuming you're refering only to rewards for solving daedra quests and not all unique named items you can find in the game I can say that I haven't received such weapon anywhere although I solved 14 daedric quests so far (just checked ingame general stats). Still I haven't finished the game nor visited every single location in the game so if there are more daedric quests available I can't be 100% sure that daedric unique singlehanded axe doesn't exist.

btw… I have another question.. How many different shouts exist? I haven't touched the main story so far (saving it for last) and still I found a new one just yesterday!?

I have checked console codes joxer. No 1 handed axe equivalent to Dawnbreaker.

EDIT - and Google is your friend ;) There are 20 shouts.

Last edited:
A question since I want to be spoiled... :)

For whatever reason I've tried the spell invisibility inside Whiterun. And one of the kids started the scripted event - asked if I can make him invisible. I've shoved him off. Planned to reload and check that out later, however, as it usually happens, I didn't reload and now a possible quest is gone - no kid is asking me can I make him/her invisible any more. :(

So the question is, what happens if you don't tell the kid that you just can't make him invisible.

A spectral headless horseman materialized near Dragon Bridge. I have followed him all the way to Rorikstead but got attacked by a dragon there and, when the fight was over, could not find the ghost anywhere. Reloaded this location few times but ghost never appeared again. Has anybody meet his guy? Does he offer a guest or lead you somewhere or is it just a wild goose chase?

Is it worth taking the right side of armorsmith just so I can make daedric bow? I went with the left side since I am using light armor but glass bow is really not satisfying anymore.

The daedric weapons have the best base dmg, but if you dont want to invest all those points just to get there, you can always upgrade your bow. If you already bought the glass crafting, just bump your armorsmithing above 100 (with equipment and pots) and upgrade it again. The difference wont matter that much, you will still kill pretty fast even on master difficult, if you have an archery dmg +% set.

A spectral headless horseman materialized near Dragon Bridge. I have followed him all the way to Rorikstead but got attacked by a dragon there and, when the fight was over, could not find the ghost anywhere. Reloaded this location few times but ghost never appeared again. Has anybody meet his guy? Does he offer a guest or lead you somewhere or is it just a wild goose chase?

I ran into him! Unfortunately I was on the other side of the river and swam as fast as I could to catch up and check it out but he left me in the dust. The incident was really neat and even slightly eerie :)

The daedric bow rocks. I think I made mine around level 20, and now at level 42 I've still not found nor seen a better. Get the archery/sneak perks, and you are a devastating machine! Oh....and ebony arrows. Lots of em!

-Carn

Back
Top Bottom